What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

That doesn’t mean anything when most of your competition is midget white dudes. I could see him being maybe around Giannis. 

I mean, 50 is 50.  I'm not sure i could average that against 6th grade competition, and i'm no slouch on the court. 

Just now, theJ said:

I mean, 50 is 50.  I'm not sure i could average that against 6th grade competition, and i'm no slouch on the court. 

A reason why Wilt was able to grab the statistics he could was due to the fact that the whole team ran around him.

His teams were largely wildly inefficient, but do to the nature of him being that much better than most everyone else they were still competitive.

Imagine if every game of Kobe’s had been his last game where the whole team was feeding him shots. Those were Wilts teams.

And with Kobe’s last game you might end up beating the Jazz because that’s how the basketball falls sometimes.

But a better comparison would be the likes of Westbrook. Dude is other worldly athletic as well as a “once in a generation” player. But given the nature of his play style/the way the teams around him are built, he’s never won it all.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Never played it

As a friend, I'll recommend it. I don't play many video games, so there might be much better stuff out there - but the Mass Effect trilogy was a really good Sci Fi movie with some really good 3rd Person View combat. 

People knock it for the ending (I don't, but I digress) but it's more about the journey, not the destination.

I'm going to start up another playthrough now, simply because of this discussion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

As a friend, I'll recommend it. I don't play many video games, so there might be much better stuff out there - but the Mass Effect trilogy was a really good Sci Fi movie with some really good 3rd Person View combat. 

People knock it for the ending (I don't, but I digress) but it's more about the journey, not the destination.

I'm going to start up another playthrough now, simply because of this discussion.

My biggest takeaway from this is that we are friends, and I'm crashing on your couch all summer

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

My biggest takeaway from this is that we are friends, and I'm crashing on your couch all summer

Only AFTER you play Mass Effect. That's sort of a non-starter, you not playing that.

If you have an old PS3 or Xbox 360, you could probably get the trilogy for $10 total...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Only AFTER you play Mass Effect. That's sort of a non-starter, you not playing that.

If you have an old PS3 or Xbox 360, you could probably get the trilogy for $10 total...

I will pick em up. I have free time with not working 2 jobs at the moment lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

THEY'RE FINALLY GOING TO MAKE A REMASTERED HD MASS EFFECT TRILOGY! THEY'RE DOING IT!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

giphy.gif

This is legitimately exciting to me.  I’m a fan of each of the games.  Even Andromeda.  I really, really, really want a sequel to that game.  Love that whole series and I will definitely do another play through.

i personally hated the ending UNTIL they came out with the DLC and fixed it.  But what really pissed me off was them requiring online play to get certain endings.  That **** pissed me off bad.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Even Andromeda

I tried - I really tried - just couldn't do it. Too many fetch quests, and I didn't really like any character (I didn't hate them like Jacob Taylor or Ash Williams).

I need Garrus. I need Tali.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Watching this is enjoyable.

Local yokels tried this a few years ago.

They brought out all the brush trucks and fire engines, had dozens upon dozens of volunteers on a Saturday morning with backpack sprayers with fire foam in case things got out of hand. Big pancake feed afterwards too.

One big problem though....they couldn't actually get the pollen to light and stay lit. Maybe it was the wrong kind? They tried for like two hours with all the volunteers just watching.

Eventually people gave up and just ate free pancakes while about four people ran home and grabbed those big propane torches and just did the whole thing by hand.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, theJ said:
20 hours ago, Tyty said:

That doesn’t mean anything when most of your competition is midget white dudes. I could see him being maybe around Giannis. 

Yeah but you aren't the GOAT either

• Like 1