What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

Pretty sure they reimburse but, if you leave the company within a 5 year window of said reimbursement, you have to pay them back for it. 

That's a huge window. If you ask for it the reimbursement you might be able to get the new job while you get certified though.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Buy a cookie and give it to the kid without saying anything.

Done. Thanks for the idea.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Went to Subway because I needed something quick to eat. And there’s a lady doing a supervised visit with her kid here. This is depressing.

That is brutal lol. I understand you probably got to do things places like that, but that is so awkward. 

21 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

When you've been listening to Slow Hands, Strip That Down, and Back to You on the radio and had no idea each of these were by individual members of One Direction. Slightly impressed.

Strip that down is awful. Get out. 

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Went to Subway because I needed something quick to eat. And there’s a lady doing a supervised visit with her kid here. This is depressing.

So she's single then and doesn't have children she's responsible for. You get the digits?

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki would help the depression. 

9 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

So she's single then and doesn't have children she's responsible for. You get the digits?

very good point. 

Maybe we aren't given this women enough, just sounds like a blue collar women trying to save a buck on the go and  squeeze in a sandwich and a supervised visit on her lunch break. 

Imagine if you took this lady to Red Lobster, her mind would melt at the high class life shes living with you. "You stick with me girl, you could have your supervised visits here, ya know what im saying!?"

6 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Morning?! Ratty day at work. 

Coworkers slacking off whilst I'm getting the shaft despite pulling serious weight. 

Sorry lol i forget its night there when its day here. 

That sounds terrible. I would tell those losers, to not turn there back on the Wolfpack.