What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Is this true of every transaction? Like a CEO’s direct deposit?

ACH, wire transfers, checks and the like are not subject to this. This is cash deposits.

2 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

I'm curious to see what the results of my sleep study here in two weeks show. I honestly think I have sleep apnea or some kind of sleeping disorder. I find myself dosing off at random if I'm not actively engaged in something.

Yeah i have heard that is the big sign of sleep apnea , like they will just start to doze off like the minute they sit down or relax. 

13 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

ACH, wire transfers, checks and the like are not subject to this. This is cash deposits.

What about foreign transactions?

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

What about foreign transactions?

They can be tracked via Suspicious Activity Report. There are also Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) reports that are available to help ID transactions from entities we don't want to do business with.

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah i have heard that is the big sign of sleep apnea , like they will just start to doze off like the minute they sit down or relax. 

It's...pretty crappy. And I can sleep for 10 hours and still feel exhausted.

28 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Do Americans cheer for Gatlin? 

Justin Gatlin? Haven't heard that name in ages. I don't NOT cheer for him, I guess.

Holy moly he just beat Bolt? Bolt got 3rd?

Lolla brings out some characters.

Group of about 10 completely blasted 19-21 year olds singing the intro to Mr. Brightside on repeat. This includes them singing the instrumental start of the song.

48 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Justin Gatlin? Haven't heard that name in ages. I don't NOT cheer for him, I guess.

Holy moly he just beat Bolt? Bolt got 3rd?

Bolt is feeling his age. 

Miraculously Gatlin, a year Bolts senior at 35 and twice a banned drug cheat, isn't feeling his age. 

Edited by texans_uk

14 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Bolt is feeling his age. 

Miraculously Gatlin, a year Bolts senior at 35 and twice a banned drug cheat, isn't feeling his age. 

Did you know that Gatlin had a tryout with the Texans about 5-6 years ago?