What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

That ain't very chuffed of you, homie.

Oh aren't you adorable. You learn a new word and now want to use it. Just like a wee 7 year old. Pretty sure you aren't using it right though. But it was a good try. Good effort.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We didn't go 2-0 in World Wars to have some tory tell me that the world color has a u in it.

Forget the World Wars. I'm fairly sure we obtained the rights to the language when we kicked their professional army's butt with our measly farmers in the Revolutionary War. We should charge them a licensing fee. Or at least fine them when they use/spell it wrong.

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Oh aren't you adorable. You learn a new word and now want to use it. Just like a wee 7 year old. Pretty sure you aren't using it right though. But it was a good try. Good effort.

So's your face.

22 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Forget the World Wars. I'm fairly sure we obtained the rights to the language when we kicked their professional army's butt with our measly farmers in the Revolutionary War. We should charge them a licensing fee. Or at least fine them when they use/spell it wrong.

What do you think about freedoming a 51st state?

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What do you think about freedoming a 51st state?

They just freedomed themselves from the EU. Let's see how they do before we decide to take them.