What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Marc MacGyver said:

I want to start a thread, but don't know what section // forum to put it under...

So, should I start a thread in "This ain't sports talk!" asking where this potential thread should go?

(And do we need a where does it go thread) 

I think you need to form a committee to decide whether to start a TAST! thread to ask where the thread should go 

Seriously though I would just post it wherever and let the mods sort it out 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marc MacGyver said:

I want to start a thread, but don't know what section // forum to put it under...

So, should I start a thread in "This ain't sports talk!" asking where this potential thread should go?

(And do we need a where does it go thread) 

The place that threads go are pretty easy to figure out imo.

What’s the thread?

5 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

So apparently a Zeke Elliot 6 game suspension is about as solid as a Brett Favre retirement...

SMDH

I have no side because I haven't really bothered to read anything about the incident. But I am loving the repeated humiliation of Goodell and the league 

14 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Anyone else collect bottle openers? I started collecting the ones made by tool brands.

I buy a lot of them from breweries, but never really thought of it as a collecting. I lose too many of them for it to remain a collection. Guess I'm a temporary collector?

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

The place that threads go are pretty easy to figure out imo.

What’s the thread?

It's about recommendations for traditional games, translated to the mobile platform. I'm looking for the best representations of the original games, not simplified, or dumbed-down versions....  (Which is where it becomes a little confusing)

It checked out the Video Game forum, but it didn't seem like it belonged in there. There's a Board Game thread in TAST, I looked in there as well, but once again it didn't seem like the right place.

So, TAST, or Entertainment, seem the best options. However, the Entertainment forum is perhaps only for the mainstream variety.  

5 minutes ago, Marc MacGyver said:

It's about recommendations for traditional games, translated to the mobile platform. I'm looking for the best representations of the original games, not simplified, or dumbed-down versions....  (Which is where it becomes a little confusing)

It checked out the Video Game forum, but it didn't seem like it belonged in there. There's a Board Game thread in TAST, I looked in there as well, but once again it didn't seem like the right place.

So, TAST, or Entertainment, seem the best options. However, the Entertainment forum is perhaps only for the mainstream variety.  

Like, games that can be played on the forum?

I think tast is best, but ppl probably wont complain in either place

47 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Like, games that can be played on the forum?

I think tast is best, but ppl probably wont complain in either place

Hmmm... I'm not actually sure if they can be played on the forum? (I didn't even think of that)

What I was thinking of, was games like - Backgammon, Chess, Go, Mahjong, etc... (Particularly the bold)

However, I'm open to an other suggestions. (Card games on mobile devices for example)

I just want to pick one, & attempt to master it... That's why I need some recommendations on the best out there. One that employs the traditional rules, & provides a good simulation. 

I don't want to be playing the children's version & thinking I'm good.  

Edited by Marc MacGyver