What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The office Christmas party is today - BBQ from Rudy's. Thing is, I don't feel like putting on a shirt or pants today, so I'm going to work from home.

Drinking and eating smoked meats alone...  I think you're really getting real fast and loose with the term "party".

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Drinking and eating smoked meats alone...  I think you're really getting real fast and loose with the term "party".

There's a party every day in my pants 

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Oh no, the food is in the office. I'm not going to said office, because I don't want to wear pants.

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Oh no, the food is in the office. I'm not going to said office, because I don't want to wear pants.

Oh.

Well then why aren't you throwing a one man beer and meats party at home?

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Never said I wouldn't. That's what you get for jumping the gun.

Well you need to decide soon, cause if I don't hear something in an hour or two I might just make other plans.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Well you need to decide soon, cause if I don't hear something in an hour or two I might just make other plans.

Consider it as a yes. I'll let you know when you get here whether or not it's going down.

50 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If I get there, it's going down. That's page 1. 

You guys are all always teasing about this stuff but never make it happen :'(. And here I am making 10 lbs of ribs for pretty much just myself to make freezer room 

Edited by Tyty

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The office Christmas party is today - BBQ from Rudy's. Thing is, I don't feel like putting on a shirt or pants today, so I'm going to work from home.

Rudy's sounds awesome right now. Too bad it's completely the opposite direction that I need to go.

2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Rudy's sounds awesome right now. Too bad it's completely the opposite direction that I need to go.

Kinda my take, too. If my office was closer to me, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

And I really don't want to wear pants today.