What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, I don't know why you're using heart disease as a thing to make fun of me over.  It literally is scarier than spiders, and that's my whole point.  On lists of things that can kill you, spiders aren't even top 10,000.  So I really don't get why I'm the one that's being singled out when I'm literally the one making the most amount of sense.  I'm more afraid of heart disease than spiders. 

You're missing the forest for the trees. Nobody here is afraid of spiders to the point you're assuming. You're taking this waaaaaaay too seriously.

Seriously, the internet might be too much for you. May I suggest the directions on a box of Hot Pockets?

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Seriously, the internet might be too much for you. May I suggest the directions on a box of Hot Pockets?

Got those down.  If you follow the directions to a T, in the oven, they're perfect.  Perfect crispness without drying them out too much.  Is there something between Internet and Hot Pockets? 

You're missing the forest for the trees. Nobody here is afraid of spiders to the point you're assuming. You're taking this waaaaaaay too seriously.

No, I already burnt it with fire, and it made it even worse. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

No, because you admitted that snakes are aggressive.  Spiders aren't.  You're still wrong, Buttercup. 

Water moccasins/cottonmouths are. I think I was pretty specific about that, snickerdoodle.

Got those down.  If you follow the directions to a T, in the oven, they're perfect.  Perfect crispness without drying them out too much.  Is there something between Internet and Hot Pockets? 

Pizza Rolls, just like Hot Pockets but you have even more to keep an eye on at once.

Those are the ones I'm afraid of, Pumpkin. 

I get that, tweedle dumb. Much like your statement of "35,000 spiders, only 10 are aggressive" snakes are very similar. So, you're scared. Which makes you a girly man, by your standards.

How is it that you're still single...

20 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I should really probably just stop. 

this the most readable WAYTA's been since Bernard got banned. i'm rooting for you here amigo. like im watching an old 80s sitcom where the likable solo guy take on the less likable hive mind group & it's pretty high quality **** iyam. 

• Like 1

I get that, tweedle dumb. Much like your statement of "35,000 spiders, only 10 are aggressive" snakes are very similar. So, you're scared. Which makes you a girly man, by your standards.

How is it that you're still single...

3,000 species of snakes, over 10 aggressive species.  So no, it missed my standards.  My standards allow fear of snakes.  Mostly because snakes can kill you.  Snakes kill 50,000 people a year.  Spiders kill less than 10.  You need a calculator? 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Snakes kill 50,000 people a year

Perhaps it's you who needs the calculator:

http://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/venomous_snake_faqs.shtml

Fewer than one in 37,500 people are bitten by venomous snakes in the U.S. each year (7-8,000 bites per year), and only one in 50 million people will die from snakebite (5-6 fatalities per year).

snakebite_death_stats.gif

You're really not helping your case on the internet being too fast for you, sugar.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Perhaps it's you who needs the calculator:

http://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/venomous_snake_faqs.shtml

Fewer than one in 37,500 people are bitten by venomous snakes in the U.S. each year (7-8,000 bites per year), and only one in 50 million people will die from snakebite (5-6 fatalities per year).

snakebite_death_stats.gif

You're really not helping your case on the internet being too fast for you, sugar.

That graph looks like it should tell you how many miles you made it on the Oregon Trail.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1