What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

No, he's doing it right. When your team leaves, you find someone who's going to inflict pain on them...

... which is ironically why I was a St. Louis Rams fan in the 00s. Keeping the old Oilers inches away from a SB win? It's like they read my mind.

Id commit suicide before every being a Giants/Redskins/Eagles fan. 

7 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

I bought a new TV today. Coming from a 10 year old 32 inch720p LCD to a 40 inch 4k LED. Its unbelievable how much better the picture is

Thats a huge upgrade. But what the hell took you so long? There were 4k TVs for like $100 on black friday. TV prices have dropped like a rock. 

Edited by Matts4313

8 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

I bought a new TV today. Coming from a 10 year old 32 inch720p LCD to a 40 inch 4k LED. Its unbelievable how much better the picture is

Yeah...I went from a 10 year Sony 32" to a 50" Samsung 4K TV, huge difference. 

I had a 32" Vizio something that was at least 10 years old and upgraded to a 65" Samsung 4k UHD and the difference was insane. I didn't actually like it at first. I could see people's makeup. My girlfriend hated it because the picture was too clear.

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not if Dallas moved to Connecticut...

Wrong. Id still never root for them. And also I think you mean if the Cowboys move. Because If Dallas moved it wouldnt matter, we play in Arlington. :D

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Does a 4k TV make any difference when watching 1080p content?

A little. Most 4k TVs have upscalers that will make 1080p content look better. Thats especially true with some of the more premium models. IIRC Sony is supposed to have the best upscaler. 

EDIT - But the biggest upgrade for the newer TVs is not actually the resolution. Its the introduction of HDR. The colors are a ridiculous amount better. Which would be improved on 1080 content as well. 

Edited by Matts4313

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Wrong. Id still never root for them. And also I think you mean if the Cowboys move. Because If Dallas moved it wouldnt matter, we play in Arlington. :D

Semantics. If Jerruh drove his team to another state, you'd find someone else to go for - maybe not an NFC East guy, but somebody with a storied history of hatred towards the Cowboys (Pittsburgh or San Francisco make sense...)