What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

smh for wasting a perfectly good beer

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What kind of savage subjects their beer to such things??

When the battle is over a bottle of Oban 14, you use whatever tools are at your disposal. It was a long and bloody day, but I remain to tell the story.

On that day, the beer didn't matter. I did what I had to do to get the Oban.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Nickels can cause holes in the sock pretty early on, causing leakage, causing less effectiveness. Soap does not.

This allows you to then say "keep the change, ya filthy animal".

Also beating a guy with soap causes a no-name fatty military cadet to become the bad guy from Daredevil.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Nickels can cause holes in the sock pretty early on, causing leakage, causing less effectiveness. Soap does not.

If swung correctly, the nickels can work for long distance pacification. Like wielding a 12 gauge with a .308 winmag as a secondary fire.

• Like 1

This allows you to then say "keep the change, ya filthy animal".

Only effective when talking to Snakes, scaring off incompetent criminals, or ordering pizza from Little Nero's.

Also beating a guy with soap causes a no-name fatty military cadet to become the bad guy from Daredevil.

How dare you forget all of the good that Detective Goren did for New York City? THAT is what turned him into the villain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Essential oils? From a physician? Ooof.

I’d be trying to find a new MD if they told me to try essential oils, but that’s just me.

It was more of take these prescriptions, and maybe the one specific essential oil could help with breathing. Not “don’t take medicine” kind of thing or else I’d agree with you