What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, theJ said:

It's different when you're still employed.  You can look for a perfect fit instead of needing to take the first thing that comes along.

Just remember a job interview should be you interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you.

Yeah, I know. And my job requires me to interview a lot of people, so I have a good idea of what to look for as a candidate.  I'm actually about to do a third interview for a job that would require me to relocate. So far everything sounds great, but you never really know who you are working for or what the dynamics are until you are in the position as well as taking on a new live situation, commute, etc.

25 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

OMG, as if I didn't have enough reasons to dislike Tom Brady, now he out there kissing eleven year old boys on the lips.  Literally.  So cringey.  So gross.  Gross.  Gross.  Ew. 

From the guy who I’m sure let’s an animal who licks his own dong lick him on the face.

30 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

OMG, as if I didn't have enough reasons to dislike Tom Brady, now he out there kissing eleven year old boys on the lips.  Literally.  So cringey.  So gross.  Gross.  Gross.  Ew. 

Please God tell me it was his son. Weird either way but please tell me it was at least family 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah man, his son.

Of all this ish to care about, some dude being affectionate with his kid isn’t one of them.

How am I the only one who thinks that video was creepy as hell?  Families who kiss their parents on the cheeks are weird.  Parents who kiss their children on the lips are weirder.  That video showed him kissing his son on the lips twice, the second time after Brady literally complained that the kiss wasn't long enough.

That is effing creepy. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

How am I the only one who thinks that video was creepy as hell?  Families who kiss their parents on the cheeks are weird.  Parents who kiss their children on the lips are weirder.  That video showed him kissing his son on the lips twice, the second time after Brady literally complained that the kiss wasn't long enough.

That is effing creepy. 

I sort of agree but it's just a different type of family culture which I don't take issue with. My family doesn't act that way but I've seen it in good families.

Edited by cddolphin

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

That is effing creepy. 

Meanwhile, 5 seconds after your dog fido licks his own butthole:

disgusting-kiss-man-dog.gif