What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

My car is all system go and it pulls slightly left or slightly right sometimes depending on the road, like above poster said. If it's super subtle don't worry about it.

How would you define subtle in this sense? It's not like I have to have my hand on the wheel the whole time fighting it, but If I let go of the wheel for maybe 6-8 seconds (at around 55 mph) it will drift out of my lane. In fact, some left turns have just the right amount of curve that I can stay in my lane by just letting go of the wheel.

2 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

How would you define subtle in this sense? It's not like I have to have my hand on the wheel the whole time fighting it, but If I let go of the wheel for maybe 6-8 seconds (at around 55 mph) it will drift out of my lane. In fact, some left turns have just the right amount of curve that I can stay in my lane by just letting go of the wheel.

I would call that relatively subtle but it's more than I experience. It depends on the "angle" of tilt. You have to be the best judge.

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyone else see this?

https://sports.yahoo.com/north-korean-speed-skater-falls-gets-disqualified-might-even-tried-take-japanese-foe-132419964.html 

First thought when seeing the headline “oh he’s dead for sure when he gets back to DPRK.”

It's crazy people are acting like NK isn't full of concentration camps and stuff like that.

5 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

That sounds about right.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That sounds about right.

But if this happens in the right lane still would you suggest I take it back to the shop and ask them to look at it again? Like I said, it didn't use to be like this, so something is off, I just don't know if it's it alignment or something else.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

But if this happens in the right lane still would you suggest I take it back to the shop and ask them to look at it again? Like I said, it didn't use to be like this, so something is off, I just don't know if it's it alignment or something else.

No harm in taking it back and making sure it's all good. You paid for the work, some follow up shouldn't be a problem.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

You’re drifting to the left, in the right lane?