What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Guys... I like meat as much as the next guy (except for chicken and fish), but if you eat strictly meat and potatoes/bread for sides, you're gonna die sooner than you would if you learned how to make healthy alternative sides.  The recipe I posted is delicious if you have any sort of refined taste at all and if your diet doesn't consist of McDonald's and grilled steak. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Guys... I like meat as much as the next guy (except for chicken and fish), but if you eat strictly meat and potatoes/bread for sides, you're gonna die sooner than you would if you learned how to make healthy alternative sides.  The recipe I posted is delicious if you have any sort of refined taste at all and if your diet doesn't consist of McDonald's and grilled steak. 

What's your favorite food to eat dude .

Edited by Dashing202

Guys... I like meat as much as the next guy (except for chicken and fish), but if you eat strictly meat and potatoes/bread for sides, you're gonna die sooner than you would if you learned how to make healthy alternative sides

Literally nobody is advocating eating strictly meat and potatoes. Also, this is like telling a smoker it's bad for them.

The recipe I posted is delicious

Subjective.

if you have any sort of refined taste at all

Pretentious. 

and if your diet doesn't consist of McDonald's and grilled steak. 

Again, nobody is advocating this. We just don't want to eat your trash salad. 

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Literally nobody is advocating eating strictly meat and potatoes. Also, this is like telling a smoker it's bad for them.

Subjective.

Pretentious. 

Again, nobody is advocating this. We just don't want to eat your trash salad. 

Facts lol eating salad depressing . I rather blend the veggies than eat it cold and boring . My diet one can of tuna and this mixed veggies I bought from shoppers .

i decided to blend the tuna and veggies together . Eating tuna by it self sucks .

Edited by Dashing202

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

if you eat strictly meat and potatoes/bread for sides, you're gonna die sooner than you would if you learned how to make healthy alternative sides.

Who wants to die of old age? That doesn’t sound fun. Live fast die young.

ps. My grandpa died at 95, on a farm, literally only eating the cattle he raised, and other vegetable he grew, usually potatoes his whole life. Not sure I need to live longer than that to be happy.

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

ps. My grandpa died at 95, on a farm, literally only eating the cattle he raised, and other vegetable he grew, usually potatoes his whole life. Not sure I need to live longer than that to be happy.

If you don't see 97, you didn't live. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

doesn't sound fun?! 

You have all kinds of pass times like bingo night, rocking on your rocking chair, waiting for your grandkids to visit, and uhhh... shower chairs?

being old sounds like the life