What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Koolkai123 said:

waiting for your grandkids to visit 

Yeah that’s the plus side. Feeding them pop when their kids and send em home with their parent. 

Give them their first dip and Busch Lights once they get older. 

That would be fun

Edited by gopherwrestler

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Yeah that’s the plus side. Feeding them pop when their kids and send em home with their parent. 

Give them their first dip and Busch Lights once they get older. 

That would be fun

bingo night and shower chairs are what I look forward to most but to each his own

20 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

@bucsfan333 what was the last steak you had, and how was it prepared?

Obviously I don't care if you like steaks or not, I'm just curious. 

Um. Might have been my aunt that made it on the grill. Probably four or five years ago. Maybe?

I mean. I like steak. I just don't go out of my way to eat it.

19 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I hope they just hammer him. Many years in federal prison. We need a public figure to be made example of to really show this is a serious crime and NOT OK.

Many years seems quite excessive for what ultimately was a victimless crime (I guess you could say the people he named are victims of threats and the students at the school were victims because their lives were disrupted) and can very often be attributed (at least partially) to mental illness. 

That's really all I'll say on the matter, to avid a big clustercuss though lol. 

But yeah, it's absolutely not OK and people need to be held accountable for this stuff for sure. I don't know what the answer is, but I'm sure it's not many years in jail and I'm sure it's not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. 

Edited by domepatrol91

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Lolololololololol

Everybody who called Jonathan Martin a manchild during that whole Miami bullying scandal just got vindicated by what he posted on Instagram today. 

What? That Stanford educated angel!? 

Lolololololol...there’s your media darling ESPN

I love so much that Martin ended up being the only one arrested and out of football in Bullygate

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I hope they just hammer him. Many years in federal prison. We need a public figure to be made example of to really show this is a serious crime and NOT OK.

I don’t know if it would even just be an example. He made the threat. He’s been in a mental institution. If he actually did do something it would be considered another colossal screw up that everyone knew about him and he was still able to do it. At the very least the FBI should be doing a deep dive into his life