What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Left Houston around 5am. Got into Allen, TX around 9am. Worked until about 10 minutes ago. At the bar, waiting for dinner then going to check into hotel.

I am so friggin tired right now.

Come over to the fun side of Texas. It's nice and deserty.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I had beef and avocados and a mountain of peppers for dinner and it was good 

Is that how you ordered it like "restaurant waitress get me beef and avocados and a mountain of peppers for dinner" and she just like sure thing sugar tips 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Is that how you ordered it like "restaurant waitress get me beef and avocados and a mountain of peppers for dinner" and she just like sure thing sugar tips 

If you call my wife a waitress again I swear to god I’ll let you move in and kick you out the second you’re all settled in.

but yeah that’s what I told her and then she made it 

Watching something called Hatfield and McCoy and dude put some someone ina chokehold and shot him in the neck like what u think a necks gonna stop a bullet so yo got a bullet in your arm now or something. You really gotta think this through better Bill Paxton 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If you call my wife a waitress again I swear to god I’ll let you move in and kick you out the second you’re all settled in.

but yeah that’s what I told her and then she made it 

Sounds like she getting a tip tonight at least tho amen 

Damn bruh I just burped at the same time an orc yelled in LOTR and it like synced perfectly I don't think I'll ever watch that part the same again 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Goal for the night tyty.... blow a .20

I'm home homie. Downin Jell-O shots like a high school cheerleader u feel me

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Anyone watch Paterno with Al Pacino? Saw it last night. Pretty good re-telling of the Penn State scandal.

Yea, it did a good job of not portraying Joe as a martyr or a villain. It walked a fine line.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Nice and Cartel-y too. Ain't trying to get decapitated.

Nah. It's pretty safe over here. Less dangerous than Houston haha.

• Like 1