What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Idk if I cut him off or what but I just had some guy try to run me off the road 

i blew him a kiss and he didn’t receive it well, then he tailgated me for about 10 minutes until I slowed down so much he couldn’t take it and just passed me

people are crazy man

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That sounds like a damn good deal then 

our organic whole chickens go for $14-16 and that’s raw chicken you gotta take home 

Why you always complimenting me on my areas stellar meat deals bruh

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Idk if I cut him off or what but I just had some guy try to run me off the road 

i blew him a kiss and he didn’t receive it well, then he tailgated me for about 10 minutes until I slowed down so much he couldn’t take it and just passed me

people are crazy man

Well you tease him then get annoyed at him for expecting you to give him more?

Just now, Tyty said:

Why you always complimenting me on my areas stellar meat deals bruh

Imma get good and drunk later and I want you to tell me all about that $4 prime rib in excruciating detail

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Well you tease him then get annoyed at him for expecting you to give him more?

Lol I did regret blowing the kiss when I realized how committed he was. But yeah the dude just merged into my lane with no blinker and nearly sideswiped me at 60... blowing a kiss is my go to because flipping someone off starts something like 90% of the time and blowing a kiss is more like 20%

8 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol I did regret blowing the kiss when I realized how committed he was. But yeah the dude just merged into my lane with no blinker and nearly sideswiped me at 60... blowing a kiss is my go to because flipping someone off starts something like 90% of the time and blowing a kiss is more like 20%

My good friend I work with has been out of work two months after someone cutting him off like that. He destroyed his knee and wrist which is sad cause he played basketball all the time and who knows if he'll be able to again. 

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Starts something in a good way tho?

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

i was like "yo you bring girls back here bro?" & he goes "yeah they love this ****, it makes them think im a good caretaker and committed." aite man whatever you gotta do to cope w/ your weird hamster fetish 

They dont take much to care for and im sure ladies would like playing with them. As long as your not weird about it and was like “hey you want to see my hamster his names mr nibbles.” 

You have to just have it there and hope they ask “hey whats in the cage?” “O its hust mr biggles you want to see him?” Then they laugh and say sure and boom hes your wingman. Me and my wife had hamsters and they started some fun light conversations.