What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

My wife an I had a serious talk about children in our future. She told me she wanted to have a kid at about 30

apparently “that’s just 3 years away. You gotta give a guy a heads up about that stuff” wasn’t an appropriate answer

tyty lemme borrow your kids for a week to prove a point

Step 1: Undercover vasectomy 
Step 2: Just keep trying when the time comes.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Btw Undercover Vasectomy also works as a band name. You're double welcome.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

My wife an I had a serious talk about children in our future. She told me she wanted to have a kid at about 30

apparently “that’s just 3 years away. You gotta give a guy a heads up about that stuff” wasn’t an appropriate answer

tyty lemme borrow your kids for a week to prove a point

My oldest is as bad as a 4 y/o can get probably. Have at it

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Tell her that all kids are born at 0, not at 30, and if you got a 30 year old, it's probably kidnapping.

• Like 3

Actuslly Tyty those before/after pics @LETSGOBROWNIES was talking about might be just as effective as borrowing your 4 year old terror

my wife is a therapist that specifically works with children, I’m afraid she could tame your child and that would just reinforce everything 

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

So the technology I'm trying to use hasn't worked at all for me. It's really dumb and most likely just a poor designing situation, however, I can find reference to a conference from 2014 about using the two technologies together that I'm trying to get to work together, and it's frustrating, I want to find something current and useful to me, not just information about a conference.

did you consult with Clippy?

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

my wife is a therapist that specifically works with children, I’m afraid she could tame your child and that would just reinforce everything 

then tyty wont be able to blame the kid for all the poop in the closet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Well I feel like I’m guaranteed to come out the loser here 

Yeah, that bet is off the board. 

1 kid isn't bad if he/she isn't a terror.  I'm avoiding having kid #2 like the plague, thankfully my wife thinks she's too old for another kid now...

For real though the idea of bringing a child into this world terrifies me and I don’t know what to do about it. 

I never really wanted a kid, wife didn’t either for the longest time and we just thought we wouldn’t ever have them. Now she works with kids and is changing her mind. I’m alright with that and coming around on the idea but it’s a lot to wrap my head around 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

For real though the idea of bringing a child into this world terrifies me and I don’t know what to do about it. 

I never really wanted a kid, wife didn’t either for the longest time and we just thought we wouldn’t ever have them. Now she works with kids and is changing her mind. I’m alright with that and coming around on the idea but it’s a lot to wrap my head around 

give them minecraft and you will never see them again