What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If you go into a pregnancy thinking "Oh, well she's gonna take on the brunt of the action, I just need to keep meat on the table," you're gonna have a rough time.

If you had kept your meat on the table in the first place you wouldn’t even have to worry about it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

My son would absorb everything. My daughter (Emma, turning 3 in May) would just tear up the pages and laugh...

How old is your oldest? I thought our daughters were same approximate ageish 

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I also feel like if you’re a dad by choice that doesn’t want to do their share you were probably a pretty crappy husband/boyfriend/lover to begin with 

I'm a pretty wonderful lover wyd tonight

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Heck yes.

Bath time, books and cuddling before bed.  Best time of my life. 

The exploding vocabulary is the best time, just for that period where it's still new and amazing but not a non-stop babblefest yet.

14 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

The exploding vocabulary is the best time, just for that period where it's still new and amazing but not a non-stop babblefest yet.

Man it’s a hoot when they first learn to communicate.

They taught baby sign language at my son’s daycare and he’d sit every night in his high chair making this sign...

more.gif

and trying to say cheese (he wanted shredded cheddar) but it came out like ”chssssssss”.  I still chuckle thinking about it.

I was randomly thinking of the movie 21 and the question:

if you choose between four doors and have a probability of 25% of winning the grand prize behind a door and then a door is removed would you change your answer. And they say yes they would change their answer because the probability changed. I still don't understand why you would change doors at that point