What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Expecting our first kid, so that means we have to look at used cars, since we only  have a car now. Time to see what I can find that isn't too expensive and hopefully will last a handful of years.

What are peoples thoughts on early 2000's Subaru Outbacks.

6 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

^^ What ever happened to minivans? Can we bring them back in style?

I had a dainty 2005 Kia Sedona for about 4 years until all the neglect and hardships my wife put it through caught up to it

24 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I had a dainty 2005 Kia Sedona for about 4 years until all the neglect and hardships my wife put it through caught up to it

Sounds like that 2005 Kia is kind of a metaphor for what she’s doing to you as well tbh

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Well. Time to go to work while sick. Gotta juice like 1800 limes and and lemons today by hand. Yay. 

Bring some salt and tequila and it’ll go by fast

or maybe some flavored vodka or schnapps is more up your alley 

17 hours ago, iPwn said:

Money withheld gets put on line 64 of a 1040, line 7 on a 1040-EZ. AGI is line 37 and 38 on the 1040 and 4 on the EZ. AGI is calculated before accounting for your withholdings.

yeah i don't keep files or remember where i filed last year, so was trying to figure it out off my w2. figured it out now, but thanks 

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Expecting our first kid, so that means we have to look at used cars, since we only  have a car now. Time to see what I can find that isn't too expensive and hopefully will last a handful of years.

What are peoples thoughts on early 2000's Subaru Outbacks.

Everyone i know that has one loved it. I have an 05 toyota corrolla we got in 2013 and have really enjoyed it. 

Just now, eagles101 said:

I have an 05 toyota corrolla we got in 2013 and have really enjoyed it. 

We have a 2010 Corolla as our main vehicle. It's great, but a little bit small for me, the wonders of being a 6'4" human, I get to try on cars.

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I had toast for breakfast this morning for the first time in a long time. Toast is so good, I should have it more. I wish I had an avocado so I cold be a stereotype for some moron. 

I like toast too, but the problem i have at breakfast is that i would need like 10 pieces to keep from getting hungry before lunch.  Is there a toaster big enough?