What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Your soul is like 70 years old.  Eat most of your meals at home, have a savings/invest wisely, own a van.  Is football your only vice?

Haha, and i barely watch football anymore.  

I'm so old...

• Like 1

What mobile browser does everyone use?

Considering giving up this site because the mobile version has transformed into a jam-something-we-cant-discuss-down-my-throat. Full page on occasion, sometimes in the middle of the thread, but the new permanent 1/4 of the bottom bar is basically close to being the final straw. I love this place, but I feel it's become a forum that displays something instead of a football forum. I mean as I sit here on the toilet making this post, there's one on top, one the size of the post immediately after the first post, a third also the size of the post at the bottom. That's rough, but I can avoid that and am used to it. But shoving an invasive banner as a fourth that requires me to click just to see part of the screen and even then is still blocking? This is getting ridiculous. 

58 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What mobile browser does everyone use?

Considering giving up this site because the mobile version has transformed into a jam-something-we-cant-discuss-down-my-throat. Full page on occasion, sometimes in the middle of the thread, but the new permanent 1/4 of the bottom bar is basically close to being the final straw. I love this place, but I feel it's become a forum that displays something instead of a football forum. I mean as I sit here on the toilet making this post, there's one on top, one the size of the post immediately after the first post, a third also the size of the post at the bottom. That's rough, but I can avoid that and am used to it. But shoving an invasive banner as a fourth that requires me to click just to see part of the screen and even then is still blocking? This is getting ridiculous. 

Yep I can't even click my notifications sometimes. It's obnoxious