What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Lol someone posted something about not being able to afford rent and bills working 40 hours a week like dude you work at Burger King like maybe you should demand more of yourself than a $7.25 an hour entry level garbage fast food job lol

Edited by Tyty
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

I really hate doing laundry...

22 hours ago, MathMan said:

the doing laundry part isnt bad.

its the folding that sucks

No the worst part is getting yelled out for not cleaning out the lint trap!

long story short, living with the in-laws (mom dad and brother). I didnt clean the lint trap after using the dryer. I got yelled at for it. My wife had to hear it from her parents and I had to hear it from my wife. Couple of days later, I found a huge wad of lint in the lint trap when I went to use it. 

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

No the worst part is getting yelled out for not cleaning out the lint trap!

long story short, living with the in-laws (mom dad and brother). I didnt clean the lint trap after using the dryer. I got yelled at for it. My wife had to hear it from her parents and I had to hear it from my wife. Couple of days later, I found a huge wad of lint in the lint trap when I went to use it. 

Their house, their rules.

If allowed my adult child, their spouse and their kid to live in my home I’d want things done the way I like too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tyty said:

Lol someone posted something about not being able to afford rent and bills working 40 hours a week like dude you work at Burger King like maybe you should demand more of yourself than a $7.25 an hour entry level garbage fast food job lol

I feel like people aren't trying very hard if they can't get more than a minimum wage job. I've been hearing about a lot of jobs around here that are 15-16 dollars an hour with good benefits

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I feel like people aren't trying very hard if they can't get more than a minimum wage job. I've been hearing about a lot of jobs around here that are 15-16 dollars an hour with good benefits

I mean, bruh. I had cancer twice and am dealing with several chronic health conditions that should theoretically keep from moving much. But I make decent money and work my butt off. Fast food jobs should be exclusively for teens or disableds. Everyone else should demand more. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

I mean, bruh. I had cancer twice and am dealing with several chronic health conditions that should theoretically keep from moving much. But I make decent money and work my butt off. Fast food jobs should be exclusively for teens or disableds. Everyone else should demand more. 

Good for you. I can't imagine going through cancer, let alone twice

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Good for you. I can't imagine going through cancer, let alone twice

Wasn't too bad. I think I might be a sociopath tbh so I was only freaked out a few times tbh. Like my mom walked in my room sobbing telling me my leukemia came back and I didn't even remotely respond cause I didn't care and knew I could beat it nbd