What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

My mother in law gave me a broken down mower that I could try to fix or just sell to someone who could

it started after about 10 pulls and I mowed my lawn without issue 

I’m now wondering if I’ve been successfully hexed or cursed 

On 4/22/2018 at 9:58 PM, Oregon Ducks said:

No one that works full time should be poor. Period.

If poor means = can't afford basic shelter, food, clothes then I agree

16 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The largest group of people getting handouts are children under the age of 18.

So their parents had kids without the ability to actually care for them. That's the type of genetic and environmental influence we ought to be subsidizing..

The 2 largest lengths of time people are on assistance programs are 37-48 months and 0-12 months.

3-4 years is a long, long time. Unemployment is at 4%.. I know a local plumber who hires what are essentially ditch diggers for $10/hr, just show up on time & sober and put in some work and you have a steady paycheck.

Edited by cddolphin

23 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Someone did a standup bit about it iirc, but essentially it means you likely aren’t broke, your penis works, another woman has both found you acceptable and you’re somewhat domesticated.

But yeah man, the ring for sure makes chicks more comfortable around you.

It's called "mate-poaching" and is a fairly well-established phenomenon:

https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/?_r=0

Most women who engage in mate poaching do not think the attached status of the target played a role in their poaching decision, but our study shows this belief to be false. Single women in this study were significantly more interested in the target when he was attached. This may be because an attached man has demonstrated his ability to commit and in some ways his qualities have already been ‘‘pre-screened” by another woman.

It's basically a mental shortcut. "A woman has found this man acceptable as a long-term partner, so I don't have to repeat the work necessary to establish that".

12 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

It's called "mate-poaching" and is a fairly well-established phenomenon:

https://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/?_r=0

It's basically a mental shortcut. "A woman has found this man acceptable as a long-term partner, so I don't have to repeat the work necessary to establish that".

I heard it’s also a comedy bit, which is more fun