What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So the technology I'm trying to use hasn't worked at all for me. It's really dumb and most likely just a poor designing situation, however, I can find reference to a conference from 2014 about using the two technologies together that I'm trying to get to work together, and it's frustrating, I want to find something current and useful to me, not just information about a conference.

1 hour ago, packerrfan74 said:

Haha. I've done that to my wife before. It's a habit of just locking the door whenever I close it

Also had a similar situation where my brother came over to use something in my backyard. I had just put a new latch on the fence gate the day before and it was being a pain in the *** and not opening from the inside (appropriately fixed with a bungee cord lever). He got locked in my backyard and had to climb our vinyl fence to get out. My brother is 6'4" 250... I need a new fence.

That's exactly what I told her! lol. She seems to be over it thought thankfully so I may not need the couch after all

On 4/16/2018 at 7:13 AM, The Gnat said:

oddly enough left arm are all sore, but not the right one for some reason.

That’s sounds like a low grade heart attack my friend. Grab a bottle of whiskey and some aspirin and you can power right through that no problem

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

My wife an I had a serious talk about children in our future. She told me she wanted to have a kid at about 30

apparently “that’s just 3 years away. You gotta give a guy a heads up about that stuff” wasn’t an appropriate answer

tyty lemme borrow your kids for a week to prove a point

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That’s sounds like a low grade heart attack my friend. Grab a bottle of whiskey and some aspirin and you can power right through that no problem

I'm sure I'll drink at least the whiskey tonight.