What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Ah. Maybe thats my problem. Im South American so can stomach Indian food easily. So it just bleeds out my pores like a faucet. If I could just sit in the throne room a couple hours cause my system has pushed it through the speed of lightning to get rid of it. Id take it.

I was mainlining Taco Bell last year when I lived by one. So it didn't affect me one bit. But I've never had Indian food so I imagine it'll give me leukemia all over again 

Just had an old client call me - not even from my last job, but two jobs ago when I was working at US Bank. 

I'd like to think said client would update his phone book...

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Just had an old client call me - not even from my last job, but two jobs ago when I was working at US Bank. 

I'd like to think said client would update his phone book...

I've been getting calls for three years from family members of some woman named Janet asking how her life is going. I guess she abandoned her number years ago and took to the woods or something cause apparently they still don't know I have her number now. 

And one time I was mistakenly added to a group message chat even tho they had the wrong number and they wouldn't stop talking mcfarland USA even tho I told them time and time again they had the wrong number so every time I see that damn movie in Walmart I flip it over and then cry until I seizure in the fishing section 

Just now, Tyty said:

I've been getting calls for three years from family members of some woman named Janet asking how her life is going. I guess she abandoned her number years ago and took to the woods or something cause apparently they still don't know I have her number now. 

A vendor called me yesterday to get the number of another vendor I work with, let's call him Larry, so I gave him Larry's number but it was the incorrect Larry in my phone and the vendor ending up calling my <casual medicinal acquaintance> from like two years ago :D he called me back and was pretty nonchalant "uhhh I'm not sure who I just spoke to but it was the wrong Larry"

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I don’t even know what classifies as punk at this point.

Some people told me like every single band I considered emo in the 2000s wasn't actually emo. So I'm thinking there is no such thing as emo music or emo anything and it was all just a Mandela effect. 

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

... maybe you are Janet, and everything going on now is a form of punishment based-reality due to the crimes committed by Janet/you in your previous life. Like that Black Mirror episode White Bear.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

... maybe you are Janet, and everything going on now is a form of punishment based-reality due to the crimes committed by Janet/you in your previous life. Like that Black Mirror episode White Bear.

Damn bruh. Call me JanJan from now on

• Like 1