Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

6 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

Because you're set on lynching an other (that can't be lynched) at the start of day two.

I'm not defending Matts. I'm against what you're proposing we do.

Why are you against it other than his inability to be lynched?

and wanting to lynch somebody is not tunneling. It's 2am dude. There's like four people posting. How can I scum hunt people that haven't posted today? Or at all in the game? I am planning on scum hunting plenty today and it's pretty strange that you assumed otherwise. Believing it's best to lynch an other when our ratio is most favorable isn't tunneling nor is it trying to shut down discussion of who and who isn't mafia. Just because I'm assertive and actually use logic and explanations doesn't mean I'm set. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Why are you against it other than his inability to be lynched?

and wanting to lynch somebody is not tunneling. It's 2am dude. There's like four people posting. How can I scum hunt people that haven't posted today? Or at all in the game? I am planning on scum hunting plenty today and it's pretty strange that you assumed otherwise. Believing it's best to lynch an other when our ratio is most favorable isn't tunneling nor is it trying to shut down discussion of who and who isn't mafia. Just because I'm assertive and actually use logic and explanations doesn't mean I'm set. 

I'm against focusing too heavily on a lynch at the start of day two when we know nothing else yet and when it's an other that can't be lynched. I feel like a broken record.

To the second part, you're putting words in my mouth. Also, I said tunneling because in the moment you were. Nothing more, nothing less. You're focusing on the wrong things. This has accomplished nothing.

14 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

I'm against focusing too heavily on a lynch at the start of day two when we know nothing else yet and when it's an other that can't be lynched. I feel like a broken record.

To the second part, you're putting words in my mouth. Also, I said tunneling because in the moment you were. Nothing more, nothing less. You're focusing on the wrong things. This has accomplished nothing.

You sound like a broken record because you're repeating the same things that don't answer my question. 

You were against lynching Matts before we found out he couldn't be lynched. I gave a well reasoned argument (one which Malf agreed with btw) on why it would be best to lynch a claimed other on day 2 and not later when we will likely have a less favorable ratio. You didn't respond to this other than "well we can't lynch him anyway." Do you agree with this or not? If you do agree, then why is it strange or "tunneling" to think that's our best move. If you don't agree, then why? 

Has it accomplished nothing? Has it not generated this discussion with you? How can you know it's accomplished nothing when over half the game has likely not even read it to chime in? 

What would have made it not tunneling? Ignoring it? Making a comment but also making sure to suspect someone else? Suggesting a lynch but not voting?

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You sound like a broken record because you're repeating the same things that don't answer my question. 

You were against lynching Matts before we found out he couldn't be lynched. I gave a well reasoned argument (one which Malf agreed with btw) on why it would be best to lynch a claimed other on day 2 and not later when we will likely have a less favorable ratio. You didn't respond to this other than "well we can't lynch him anyway." Do you agree with this or not? If you do agree, then why is it strange or "tunneling" to think that's our best move. If you don't agree, then why? 

Has it accomplished nothing? Has it not generated this discussion with you? How can you know it's accomplished nothing when over half the game has likely not even read it to chime in? 

What would have made it not tunneling? Ignoring it? Making a comment but also making sure to suspect someone else? Suggesting a lynch but not voting?

I'm done with this conversation. Apparently I poorly chose to use the word tunneling.

We have the same end goal. Wait out day two, scum hunt. I'm not for or against lynching matts right now. I want to wait and see what else happens. I didn't respond to it because I don't feel strongly one way or another. I wasn't ignoring it. Didn't say it was strange. Just was trying to push in another direction rather than locking in on anyone.

And yes, it has accomplished nothing. In the grand scheme of the game, this conversation solved nothing. Mainly because you'd rather focus on the fact that I said tunneling. 

45 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

I'm done with this conversation. Apparently I poorly chose to use the word tunneling.

We have the same end goal. Wait out day two, scum hunt. I'm not for or against lynching matts right now. I want to wait and see what else happens. I didn't respond to it because I don't feel strongly one way or another. I wasn't ignoring it. Didn't say it was strange. Just was trying to push in another direction rather than locking in on anyone.

And yes, it has accomplished nothing. In the grand scheme of the game, this conversation solved nothing. Mainly because you'd rather focus on the fact that I said tunneling. 

I'm done with this conversation too so I don't expect you to respond but please read. 

You just complained about me focusing on you saying tunneling. After you complained about me focusing on Matts. Day 2 just started (and late for that matter) and it's very early in the morning. Who all has posted? You, me, Malf, Matts, Ted, and Fin I think. I focused too much on Matts and then focused too much on you. That's 2/5 of the available game I had to focus on in this timeframe. I'm not "focusing too much" or "tunneling," I'm playing the game. This is how I play. I argue for the best lynch for my side, which I strongly believed, at the time, was Matts for the reason I outlined. Then, once that didn't become a viable lynch, I questioned a player about his behavior surrounding a significant event in the game. I'm aggressive, logical, and verbose in all my arguments and questioning. Tomorrow, I will do the same with someone else. 

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Discussion point. Malf clearly knew I was J22. I begged him to lynch me. He refused to do so until the guards had a chance to use their move on me.

Leaning yes, because he is scum.

Thoughts?

I feel like this is one of those times where you're trying to get Malf lynched so you can brag about getting Malf lynched.

Archived