Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

And now look at all of you piranhas trying to spin my stupidity into something game related.

the WIFOM is real

I think this is an Occam's Razor though. you are new, and you mad a mistake without knowing the rules.

I think the theory that there was any organization between mafia to do it twice and then plead ignorance is silly.

I'm guessing he is not in a chatty, because those people would have told him to page the edit, not to do it again, and to change the subject.

Just now, Tk3 said:

the WIFOM is real

I think this is an Occam's Razor though. you are new, and you mad a mistake without knowing the rules.

I think the theory that there was any organization between mafia to do it twice and then plead ignorance is silly.

I'm guessing he is not in a chatty, because those people would have told him to page the edit, not to do it again, and to change the subject.

I agree with your conclusion, but I think you're wildly overestimating the amount of coordination that the mafia would have, especially with something like this.

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Why would I do that? Thats boring. I dont play a game to be bored. And plus, I have no clue what happens when/if I find simple rick. I dont want to make any potential moves obvious. Gotta think 3 steps ahead. 

If you dont like it, just block me homie. 

He has no clue what happens when/if he finds simple rick ....... except he can’t search for simple rick at this point anymore (something that is brought up once the OP is updated but never touched on again).

Archived