Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

Just now, theuntouchable said:

He has no clue what happens when/if he finds simple rick ....... except he can’t search for simple rick at this point anymore (something that is brought up once the OP is updated but never touched on again).

yeah, i brought that up

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

maybe this happened because matts was found. checked the op, and matts still doesnt have his allignment. likely we would waste a lynch on matts

husker

lets find mafia, then. ignore matts. he is likely telling the truth, and the other roles were give out because the guards found him 

who do you think is mafia? xmad? is that because he is committed to posting only for jerry

@Whicker j22 cant be lynched. this page is updated.

however, @Matts4313 no longer has a search for simple rick. im betting matts was sent more information regarding his wincon

@theuntouchable i thought i discussed that in more detail, but im fairly sure that a similar thing would have happened if the guards found matts or matts found simple rick....that characters are activated.

its probably slightly different end games/powers

thats why only one thing was possible between simple rick or the guards.

thought that was fairly obvious

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Articulate James = Mafia James.

the retaliation vote was cute and nicely played. James

Brings me back to this post of mine:

We have a bad tendency to call out individuals' behaviors as scummy or pro-town even if the behaviors exist almost every game. ET's called out for playing his scum game almost every game. I'm sure we all have tells and slips, but we get really reductionist with it sometimes.

I'd like to think that I'm pretty articulate in most games (and even most posts elsewhere on the forum). I usually type in full sentences with proper grammar and few text/IM abbreviations. If I'm not its usually because I'm tired or otherwise impaired.

Now I wish I had found a way to vote you without giving a reason, because now I don't know if you're posting more thoughtfully because I called you out or if you would have anyway.

11 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Jerry. 

9 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Ah civ squabbles....never gets old. 

So you can post real words @SwoleXmad, why are you voting for Jerry?

4 hours ago, James said:

Biggest concern right now is that J-22 might end up being similar to Mick Foley in Wrestlemania; we might spend the whole game making moves around him only to find out that he literally doesn't matter.

Matts. No need to play around this game with claimed others/possible converted mafia. I don't think pwny would change his alignment in the original post. It would be too much of a give away. I think he is Mafia now and can be lynched

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i think bucsfan lowkey saved me.

and also, lynching me isnt any great accomplishment. i was lynched d1 in slappys old west game

I'll take credit for this...we still won easily xD

Husker is another that I don't like. Husker seemed too jumpy to defend Matts and attack Whicker. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Matts. No need to play around this game with claimed others/possible converted mafia. I don't think pwny would change his alignment in the original post. It would be too much of a give away. I think he is Mafia now and can be lynched

Pwn edited the role to strike-through "Has a visit nightly to attempt to find Simple Rick's chamber", but didn't change the currently can't be lynched thing. I think its a waste of time to lynch him before that line changes.

Archived