Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol all the refusing to vote bcb from guys on the potential scum list is alarming to say the least

I like testing people with votes. The last 2 nights it was added votes from people and then nothing. Similar to tonight but not quite the same. A few others holding off as opposed to just myself I believe yesterday. 

What's your opinion on twls? 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I like testing people with votes. The last 2 nights it was added votes from people and then nothing. Similar to tonight but not quite the same. A few others holding off as opposed to just myself I believe yesterday. 

What's your opinion on twls? 

He’s started to fade into inactivity as we get closer to the end game which strikes me as odd. No sense of urgency to find mafia.

16 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol all the refusing to vote bcb from guys on the potential scum list is alarming to say the least

I'm not refusing to vote bcb. But I believe dome is mafia. Dome admitted to playing his scum game after being called out on it among other scummy things. We keep saying we'll get to him later but later never comes.

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If you were to claim Cop Rick, you should have done before 9:30. Giving some people time to cc or not and we could have switch it.

Same people missing again and some not voting at all...coincidence?

Fin

Just curious to see if there is any movement late 

Archived