Other Teams' Roster Cuts

MacReady

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Where is this? Cuz I'd drink for free every damn night lol. If dude said JJ Stokes to me, he'd probably be baffled at how fast I said UCLA. Not even trivia to me!

But seriously, my friends and I do that stuff. We'll be sitting around drinking and we'll start rattling off player names asking what college they went to. Its not that I remember it because I want to, I just do lol.

Hahahaha. It's been years. It got pretty ****ed when it got to lineman. Skill positions were pretty high percentage. And yeah I'm just like that last part lol 

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Didn't the Cowboys LT go down, they put in Green and he did horrible, so they put Bell in his place and Bell did better?

I think Bell and Green might be OGs only...

Haha yeah. Green is a rt though. IDK how much guard he's even played. But yeah he gave up like 6 sacks to Adrian Clayborn lol

2 hours ago, JQ1 said:

James Jones is reporting that Jordy Nelson got cut by the Raiders.

OOPS...sorry, The headline was cut, and taken out of context. :$ Here’s what I saw online... NBC and MSNnews: “James Jones says Jordy Nelson getting cut.”

But the entire quote reads: James Jones says Jordy Nelson getting cut (‘absolutely’ influenced Aaron Rodgers’ contract).

SO, I got fooled by an out of context headline. Sorry to create the furor.

MOD(s): Please delete my post if possible. Thanks.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Give me Akrum Wadley or Joe Williams.

Deontay Burnett got cut. Is Antonio Garcia dying haven't followed him..?

Da hell happened to Joe Williams. I forgot he even existed. Wadley looked good both times I saw him too. Can dig. 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Da hell happened to Joe Williams. I forgot he even existed. Wadley looked good both times I saw him too. Can dig. 

Alfred Morris + McKinnon and then he's been hurt so he couldn't fight for the spot that was left. I loved Joe coming out though.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Alfred Morris + McKinnon and then he's been hurt so he couldn't fight for the spot that was left. I loved Joe coming out though.

Shanahan came out and said he regretted picking Williams 2 weeks ago. 

I don't think the Packers want an RB3 with passion issues, We'll see. 

They're better RBs available. 

Archived