Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

1 minute ago, imDelusional said:

The refs didn't get burned for a 75 yard TD, or let a kick return go for a 101 yard TD. That call on the Henry run was completely horrible, but the Titans have been bad today. They don't deserve this one.

Considering it would be tied without that call, I don't think you can say any team deserves it.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't know how you can say that with any real truth outside of frustration. 

This is anything but a normal game. 

But vent away. 

Can’t stop the run, can’t cover backs out of the backfield, giving up huge untimely plays. Seems like same old Titans to me

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Considering it would be tied without that call, I don't think you can say any team deserves it.

To be fair, I posted that before I saw the Jennings TD. I still don't blame the refs for our guys struggling all day though. Even if we deserve to be tied, that's not much to be proud of against a team we all expected to beat in my opinion.

Just now, imDelusional said:

To be fair, I posted that before I saw the Jennings TD. I still don't blame the refs for our guys struggling all day though. Even if we deserve to be tied, that's not much to be proud of against a team we all expected to beat in my opinion.

While I agree with that, I think everyone was far too overconfident that we would win this game. I thought we were the more talented team, but had an all new system and several key players injured, so I expected us to struggle. 

I didn't expect us to look this bad though. 

Archived