Jump to content
Kiltman

The Skyforge - Getcha Sigs & Avatars Here

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Hey can I get a sig with a picture of an ACL and a billion tears. 

Plus add my face @Kiltman. for the giggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello legends.

I remember this place being the spot to visit when in need of a new sig. I need something hilarious/weird and Gruden related. Maybe something of him photo shopped on the Chucky dolls body? 

@Phire Are you the go-to guy or who should I bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hello legends.

I remember this place being the spot to visit when in need of a new sig. I need something hilarious/weird and Gruden related. Maybe something of him photo shopped on the Chucky dolls body? 

@Phire Are you the go-to guy or who should I bug?

I can do some REALLY simple and amateur stuff. But @Kiltman is the god you're looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RaidersAreOne my humble contribution to the Hundred Million Dollar Coach,; Legend of the Bay; Killer of Jaws; Lover of Qbs

pX9CRaA.png

HbG2P73.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

@RaidersAreOne my humble contribution to the Hundred Million Dollar Coach,; Legend of the Bay; Killer of Jaws; Lover of Qbs

pX9CRaA.png

HbG2P73.png

Hahahaha. AWESOME work my man! Thanks for the work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hahahaha. AWESOME work my man! Thanks for the work. 

yep no problem ha...interested how the Cult of Chucky goes the second time around in Oakland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kiltman Any chance you could throw an NFC East Champs sig together? Would be cool to celebrate the season and rub in Matts face whenever he comes around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5a5243071bfc4_BadLuckBrian07012018105822.jpg.7e2327d6669e57bc3ba43e1d4c0ac496.jpg

@Kiltman or someone better than me with this stuff. Can this be made into an avi where you can actually see the words or do we think the avi is too small for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 1:36 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

5a5243071bfc4_BadLuckBrian07012018105822.jpg.7e2327d6669e57bc3ba43e1d4c0ac496.jpg

@Kiltman or someone better than me with this stuff. Can this be made into an avi where you can actually see the words or do we think the avi is too small for that?

DOes this fit?

6miXCP3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2018 at 12:24 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

@Kiltman Any chance you could throw an NFC East Champs sig together? Would be cool to celebrate the season and rub in Matts face whenever he comes around.

I'll wait til postseason...hopefully can put more titles onto it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×