Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@N4L

@holt_bruce81

@Incarcerated_Scarface

@Obsidian311

So despite losing Hunt to stupidity I won my 1st matchup in the playoffs but my opponent's team is ridiculous!

Brees-Gurley-Chubb-Conner(dont worry, he has Lindsay too with Conner out)-Juju-D.Adams-Kittle-Jags DST

How the heck am I supposed to beat that?

I need advice across the board, I feel like I have a strong team but his is crazy: Standard Scoring

Goff @ Chicago or Baker vs Carolina? I know I just said go Goff, but does he have the highest ceiling? I feel like that is what I need to start

Flex and #2 WR:

Gus Edwards vs KC: He is hurting, might be playing from behind a lot, doesn't catch passes in a catchup game and his ceiling seems low...

Adam Humphries vs New Orleans, he has a juicy matchup and a strong rapport with Winston. They should be throwing a ton

DJ Moore vs Cleveland, Funchess is back so Cam has a ton of weapons to throw to. Moore is talented though

DST: Yards matter some but just 5 points for less than 100 yards, 3 for 100-199 and 2 for 200-299(most likely just 2 points given most teams put up more than 200 yards)

Titans vs Jax

KC vs Baltimore

I'm thinking Tennessee even though they are the inferior defense. Kessler at QB, even with Fournette back just seems like a must-start

In case you're wondering how I made the playoffs I do have: Sony Michel, Aaron Jones, Travis Kelce, Odell Beckham so I suppose I have a small chance but he has so many high-caliber guys

I'd go with...

Goff 
Edwards
Humphries 
Titans 

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Gus and Hump. I think Gus has a much better matchup.

If it was a PPR, I'd say Cook, but Standard I'd roll with Gus. It is a close call though

I just worry Baltimore will be behind and throw more although Doug Martin had like 20 points. Also worried about his ankle. Already got burned by AJ green

9 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just worry Baltimore will be behind and throw more although Doug Martin had like 20 points. Also worried about his ankle. Already got burned by AJ green

Since Lamar Jackson has taken over the Ravens have be ridiculously run heavy. I wouldn't worry about it. I think Gus gets the volume

@JaguarCrazy2832 I still really like DJ moore. I would probably go with him over Humphries. I just think Moore will be the focal point of the passing game this week. It seems like they kind of forgot about him in the first half last week and then decided to get him involved at halftime, as he basically had all of his production on their first drive of the first quarter. They went away from him after that for some reason. I think they make a point to feature him early to get him involved. Other than that I agree with @holt_bruce81

.5ppr

Samuel @ OAK

Justin Jackson vs CIN

If Gordon plays then Jackson is unplayable obviously. I really like both matchups and wish there was a way to play both. Aaron Jones is my other runner with breida and hunt out

19 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I hate you for that QB "problem" you got there. I'd go with Brees though. He has had the better year and TB is swiss cheese on defense(I know Cincy sucks too)

If Daniel plays then I'd start the Rams but if not then I'd go Houston

Mixon and A Jones

Thanks. I picked up Rivers very early on and drafted Brees. I kinda got lucky there.

4 hours ago, N4L said:

@JaguarCrazy2832 I still really like DJ moore. I would probably go with him over Humphries. I just think Moore will be the focal point of the passing game this week. It seems like they kind of forgot about him in the first half last week and then decided to get him involved at halftime, as he basically had all of his production on their first drive of the first quarter. They went away from him after that for some reason. I think they make a point to feature him early to get him involved. Other than that I agree with @holt_bruce81

.5ppr

Samuel @ OAK

Justin Jackson vs CIN

If Gordon plays then Jackson is unplayable obviously. I really like both matchups and wish there was a way to play both. Aaron Jones is my other runner with breida and hunt out

I just wish he had some consistency is all. At least Humphries has been scoring. I know Zay is a rough play but man i just have a weird feeling about him

Also I’d go with Samuel. Ekeler will still be involved and i just dont see Ridley stealing much

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just wish he had some consistency is all. At least Humphries has been scoring. I know Zay is a rough play but man i just have a weird feeling about him

Also I’d go with Samuel. Ekeler will still be involved and i just dont see Ridley stealing much

Then go Zay. Sometimes if you are feeling it, you are feeling it. Jets do give up a lot of big plays down the field. Allen has a strong arm, that play makes sense. I know nothing about him though, just not on my radar. 

With Emmanuel Sanders now out for the year, I can play one of those (sammuel, Jackson) at the flex lol They both have A+ matchups.

I read a stat a few weeks ago about how starting RBs do when their team is favored by 10 or more points in vegas. Basically, they do really really well in fantasy football. 

Chargers are favored by 14, Steelers by 11. Justin Jackson is the better runner between the tackles, I think they are going to feed him this week. I don't see why they would play Gordon considering they play KC on Thursday the following week. 

Should be fun

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

If Melvin Gordon is out, would you play Justin Jackson (vs CIN) over Mack (at hou) & Ware (vs BAL)

I would start Ware still. Jackson and Ekeler will still split touches a good amount. Ware has the best chance of scoring and still getting a decent amount of yards too

Cortland Sutton vs SF, Sanders is out and they dont really have anyone else but Denver still isn't throwing that much with Keenum going for less than 200 ypg the last 3 weeks

Adam Humphries vs New Orleans, double digit points for 4 of the last 5 games and likely throwing a ton

Zay Jones vs NYJ, easily the #1 target, big play guy and playing a team that gives up big plays. 

How would you rate these 3 in a standard league?

I have these 3 in 3 separate leagues and I'm considering starting a different 1-2 in each league

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Cortland Sutton vs SF, Sanders is out and they dont really have anyone else but Denver still isn't throwing that much with Keenum going for less than 200 ypg the last 3 weeks

Adam Humphries vs New Orleans, double digit points for 4 of the last 5 games and likely throwing a ton

Zay Jones vs NYJ, easily the #1 target, big play guy and playing a team that gives up big plays. 

How would you rate these 3 in a standard league?

I have these 3 in 3 separate leagues and I'm considering starting a different 1-2 in each league

1. Humphries 

2. Jones

3. Sutton 

Can you help me out here...

pick 2..

Humphries vs Saints 

Zay Jones vs Jets 

Golladay @ Cardinals 

- Standard Scoring. Leaning Jones and Humphries. Love Kenny smooth but he’s been so inconsistent since being forced into that #1 role and he’s got a tough matchup this week bud Patrick Peterson. 

Archived