Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

sTePhEn KiNg SoLd OuT

Its when the checks stop rolling in that people sound off. Like the Stannis actor. Or that Joffery one that said he doesnt like GOT because of the treatment of women. Even though while the checks were flowing his way. His character was the very one treating the women badly and he never said a word.

Viewers cheered when Joffrey finally choked on his last few breaths. And Jack Gleeson, who portrayed Joffrey, was pretty excited about his character's fate as well. Following his departure from the Game of Thrones, Gleeson quit film acting altogether. And after that, Gleeson quit tuning into the HBO show, as well. "I find it hard to watch," he revealed. Gleeson also added that he finds the misogyny and treatment of women on the show troubling. He said: "Yeah, of course; it’s a tricky thing when you are representing misogyny in that way because I wouldn’t say the show ever implicitly condones misogyny or any kind of violence towards women. But, perhaps, it’s still unfair or unjust to represent it even if the gloss on the representation is a negative one."

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Its when the checks stop rolling in that people sound off. Like the Stannis actor. Or that Joffery one that said he doesnt like GOT because of the treatment of women. Even though while the checks were flowing his way. His character was the very one treating the women badly and he never said a word.

Keep in mind that very actor got death threats when he was portraying Joffery. It wouldn't surprise if he did that to stop getting so much hate mail because of morons that can't seperate acting from reality. I think it would be very understandable.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Jack Gleeson quitting acting is a loss for humanity. Simply put, he was the best child actor I’ve ever seen. 

I wouldn't say him quitting acting is a loss for humanity. I would say its actually a good thing cause he can do somethhing useful towards society.

H/e it is sad as to why he quit acting.

49 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Has it ever been explained how in the world Theon and Sansa didn't even get injured after they jumped from Winterfell?

Didn't they land in a big pile of snow? I imagine that helped "break" their falls.

Edited by VikeManDan