Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

38 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm all in on Jaime killing the Night King now. Kingslayer will no longer be a shameful title for him. 

He does have a steel hand that can maybe help him defend himself, so who knows. I'm all in Arya throwing her "spear" at the NK and then it extends and kills him once he catches it.

48 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Y'all realize that there won't be a second battle if they lose Winterfell, right? Everyone who dies at Winterfell adds to the army of the dead and if they lose Winterfell and give the undead Unsullied, Dothraki, probably another dragon and even more soldiers, the second battle is going to be like watching Dothraki fight the Tyrell army.

Mmmm sure yea.........if this was another show that didn't have Jon Snow AKA Aegon Targaryan.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Mmmm sure yea.........if this was another show that didn't have Jon Snow AKA Aegon Targaryan.

Maybe that's what will happen. They'll lose the battle of Winterfell, a bunch of main characters will die, but Jon lives. Somehow in the season finale or second-to-last episode Jon is able to isolate the NK an kill him with dragon glass, thus ending the war and proving just show stupid the NK is.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Maybe that's what will happen. They'll lose the battle of Winterfell, a bunch of main characters will die, but Jon lives. Somehow in the season finale or second-to-last episode Jon is able to isolate the NK an kill him with dragon glass, thus ending the war and proving just show stupid the NK is.

You never know. Show writers could steal another scene from Martins ASOIAF series and have him go out Daemon Targeryan style.

36 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Problem being if they do lose at Winterfell they lose all their dragon glass weapons.

Maybe Qyburn and Cersei have turned wildfire into a bomb and they just nuke everyone.  All is dead and the last scene is 100 years in the future with no humanity left just wildlife and nature reclaiming Westeros

9 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Problem being if they do lose at Winterfell they lose all their dragon glass weapons.

Maybe Qyburn and Cersei have turned wildfire into a bomb and they just nuke everyone.  All is dead and the last scene is 100 years in the future with no humanity left just wildlife and nature reclaiming Westeros

Everyone is still alive in Essos. They're all just chillin' out having a great time.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

rewatched the episode.. Crypts being the safest place in winterfell hmmm.. Anyone else feels like the night king will raise the dead from the Crypts? 

Seems like it. Just makes it so obvious! almost. 

I really hope not. Obviously something with the crypts is going down, but I like the other theory of the NK being a Stark so he knows a secret way in and send some of the army that way.

I'd hate if he raised the dead in there. Decomposition should make almost all of them worthless.

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Y'all realize that there won't be a second battle if they lose Winterfell, right? Everyone who dies at Winterfell adds to the army of the dead and if they lose Winterfell and give the undead Unsullied, Dothraki, probably another dragon and even more soldiers, the second battle is going to be like watching Dothraki fight the Tyrell army.

Not true, if the NK dies they all die. 

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not true, if the NK dies they all die. 

SCENARIO:

The living lose the Battle of Winterfell. This means that SEVERAL heroes have now perished, including if not all of: The wildlings, Unsullied, Dothraki, Knights of the Vale, etc.

Do you really think the Night King is just gonna risk ALL OF THAT progress (remember, we're assuming he's not a complete friggin' moron) and get isolated by himself after that?

If that happens, and he dies like that, it's gotta be top 5 worst writing of all-time IMHO.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

SCENARIO:

The living lose the Battle of Winterfell. This means that SEVERAL heroes have now perished, including if not all of: The wildlings, Unsullied, Dothraki, Knights of the Vale, etc.

Do you really think the Night King is just gonna risk ALL OF THAT progress (remember, we're assuming he's not a complete friggin' moron) and get isolated by himself after that?

If that happens, and he dies like that, it's gotta be top 5 worst writing of all-time IMHO.

I think the Night King is way more cocky than you think and isn’t some mindless soul. He’ll agree to a one on one battle with Jon. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think the Night King is way more cocky than you think and isn’t some mindless soul. He’ll agree to a one on one battle with Jon. 

The Night King doesn't negotiate. I do agree there have been SEVERAL instances where he has exposed himself to taunt or be near the battle, but I just have a hard time believing at this point that he'd do something that stupid. Ultimately though I think the living will win when the heroes start eliminating the White Walkers, and then band together to kill the NK.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

I really hope not. Obviously something with the crypts is going down, but I like the other theory of the NK being a Stark so he knows a secret way in and send some of the army that way.

I'd hate if he raised the dead in there. Decomposition should make almost all of them worthless.

Agreed.. But also isn’t Winterfell protected by magic against the WW? That’s why we didn’t see him? Hmm so curious about what goes down on Sunday. 

The NK has a rudimentary level of thinking. But that's all he really needs given his powers. I mean a Orca doesn't have to outsmart it's prey often when there is so much prey it can choose to kill given its size, speed, and bite. Now the Orca can hunt in packs and can outsmart some prey.

9 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Remember that time Jon was negotiating a truce between the North and Cersei and was all like "oh hey and by the way I've already bent the knee to Dany" and it ruined EVERYTHING? Yeah, he has a great way with timing.

Oh I know but I still can’t help but cringe when he makes the same mistakes over and over again, similarly to Robb but worse