Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Watching some of the episode again.

Cant say theres anything I want more to happen. Than Davos smuggling onions to the Unsullied at Casterly Rock.

Stannis: First, we ate the horses. We weren't riding anywhere, not with the castle surrounded. We couldn't feed them, so fine. The horses, then the cats-I've never liked cats, so fine. I do like dogs - good animals, loyal - but we ate them too. Then the rats... The night before you slipped through, I thought my wife was dying. She couldn't speak anymore, she was so frail. And then you made it through the lines, slipped right through in your little black sail boat with your onions...

7 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Watching some of the episode again.

Cant say theres anything I want more to happen. Than Davos smuggling onions to the Unsullied at Casterly Rock.

yeah but he has a war to fight in the north against the undead I am sure he doesn't care at all about the unsullied. 

12 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah but he has a war to fight in the north against the undead I am sure he doesn't care at all about the unsullied. 

Dany lost The Reach and Dorne support. The only way The North and The Vale would help her is if theyre alive to do so. Unsullied are stuck without provisions, 800 miles from Dragon Stone.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Dany lost The Reach and Dorne support. The only way The North and The Vale would help her is if theyre alive to do so. Unsullied are stuck without provisions, 800 miles from Dragon Stone.

you know casterly rock/really lannisport is the on the other side of westeros right? Dragonstone is off the east coast of the seven kingdoms, The Unsullied took a city on the west coast of it. 

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

you know casterly rock/really lannisport is the on the other side of westeros right? Dragonstone is off the east coast of the seven kingdoms, The Unsullied took a city on the west coast of it. 

And they are stuck, without food, and the first couple hundred miles of the 800 mile journey home being through mountains. Little food to be found along the way there. Especially when talking 6000 or so unsullied that are left.

Jaime pulled off a super sweet move there for sure.

I could see them getting those provisions, sail north to Blazewater Bay to get close to Winterfell. Fight, and come back south 30k strong with the North and Vale. Davos is a smuggler, not a fighter, like he said. He and Jon can part ways, Davos can join those remaining Greyjoy ships and head on around.

What would smuggling food to yet to be besieged unsullied do though? I mean clearly dany can't beat Euron at sea without the use of dragons and the unsullied aren't even surrounded because the lanninster armies are in the reach. 

Im just saying Id love to see it.

But. Winter is coming. And theyre stuck, without food, with 200 miles of mountain range in front of them and 6000+ to feed. After that, another 600 miles to go.

Now, if they have a raven. They could take River Road and have someone to meet them as close as River Run by water with supplies (onions).

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im just saying Id love to see it.

But. Winter is coming. And theyre stuck, without food, with 200 miles of mountain range in front of them and 6000+ to feed. After that, another 600 miles to go.

Now, if they have a raven. They could take River Road and have someone to meet them as close as River Run by water with supplies (onions).

They just took an entire castle. That would have those provision in place already. Where is this "Without food" thought?

6 minutes ago, scar988 said:

They just took an entire castle. That would have those provision in place already. Where is this "Without food" thought?

Jamie told Olenna that they emptied the castle's larder when they left as he was telling her why they had marched on Highgarden

8 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Jamie Lannister - The truth is Casterly Rock isn't worth much anymore. Well, it is to me, but my fond childhood memories won't keep Cersei on the throne. They won't be able to hold it. Euron Greyjoy's navy burned their ships, we emptied the larders before we left