Week One GDT: Los Angeles Rams at Oakland Raiders

BayRaider

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good game, fellas. The score got a little crazy at the end, but it was much closer than it looks. I was really sweating it. Y'all's coaching is legit. You just need to make the right personnel decisions moving forward. Guenther is a darn good DC.

Great team with legit SB aspirations. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Also, I was wrong about Cook. Y'all were right.

1. Cook is a beast. Never had an offense on the Rams. Balled out on GB and Oak.

2. Rams Coverage LBs are garbage... sorry.

Good game jrry. You guys are great Super Bowl candidates. We'll see if the Raiders can try to sneak out the sixth seed at 9-7.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Good game jrry. You guys are great Super Bowl candidates. We'll see if the Raiders can try to sneak out the sixth seed at 9-7.

They are. Barron being out really hurts us there. He's the guy who covers Littleton's coverage deficiencies on the field. With Barron, we can hide Littleton and let him stuff the run.

You guys are funny.  I was pleasantly surprised early on. This game ended up like I thought it would in the end, but they gave one of the best teams in the league everything they had for 3 quarters. 

Stop pretending we are a super bowl contender and realize this is year one of a rebuild. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Playoffs? Dude I just want to get 7 wins

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Cooper as usual was a no show.

Our D is pathetic

Carr is playing like the other model

No pass rush

Poor blocking

We got cute instead of feeding Lynch

The 2018 Oakland Raiders, ladies and gentlemen 

Yep. All true. If im questioning Gruden this game it's why did we stop feeding the beast. 

Raiders def played above talent tonight. 

Nelson like I said last year all year needs to coach not play. Slowest safety in nfl. Corners played ok but need safety help badly. Sign someone please.

Offense took no shots down field at all. Cant keep defense honest like that. 

Carr looked nervous in pocket after getting hit in legs.

1 minute ago, true2form said:

You guys are funny.  I was pleasantly surprised early on. This game ended up like I thought it would in the end, but they gave one of the best teams in the league everything they had for 3 quarters. 

Stop pretending we are a super bowl contender and realize this is year one of a rebuild. 

Facts. We had a 2nd half lead before the wheels fell off. We have work to do, this is not a contender of course. I think what's worrying people is that we may be further back than people thought. 

Like I said, Denver game will be very telling for 2018.

Archived