Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

On 12/28/2018 at 3:20 PM, The_Slamman said:

I hope all of you realize that Dak is Joe Flacco.  It’s the same scenario to a T.  Go back and look at Flacco’s record as a QB BEFORE got extended with a fat contract.  Look at the talent around him.  Flacco had an elite running game behind him, one of the best OLs in the NFL, a very competent receiving corp, and a great defense.  

That at all changed after Flacco got paid.  The Ravens lost piece after piece (not all Flacco’s fault BTW).  But here’s my point... with Flacco off the books next year and with a second year QB, the Ravens will be a better team with more options in FA than with Flacco.  Signing an average QB to a big contract did nothing but hurt the Ravens.

What? Dak doesn’t have Flacco’s deep ball/arm

5 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

I get what everyone is saying about Prescott. But let me point out a few things, again:

1. He DID win the division 2 out of 3 years and just missed the playoffs last year due to the suspension.

2. Nick Foles win the SB last year After being named the starter for the Iggles, sucked, replaced, traded, couldn't win a starting job, ready to retire, traded back to Philly, then.....

3. Our OC does struggle with play calling. Perhaps it's not all Dak's fault.

I do get Dak has shortcomings with his game, but lets give him the chance to show what he has in the playoffs.

I don't think they can best Seattle, even with a better QB. The reasons I feel we will lose are more associated with how our defense will be exploited rather than our QB being inept.

But with that said, give the kid a chance to finish what he started.

He helped get us to the post season, lets see what he does.

I just don’t see dak being accurate in the playoffs’

hes ranked 23rd in the nfl, over 10 yards

39 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

What? Dak doesn’t have Flacco’s deep ball/arm

I just don’t see dak being accurate in the playoffs’

hes ranked 23rd in the nfl, over 10 yards

Capisco! But lets just see how he performs.

If our defense has a stellar game and Dak commits a few turnovers, we will have our answer.

Conversley, if Dak shows up and plays the way he did in the 4th quarter of the Iggles game, then...what!? You tell me.

What's funny about Dak is he is accurate on the deep ball more so than anticipation routes( comebacks/slants etc ). Now his deep ball can be all over the place; however, he has hit Gallup a few times. Once again I would like to see him run out of the pocket on 4 man rushes and SLIDE. They will have to keep a 5th man spy. He keeps trying the ROMO spin which gets him sack. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No Zeke.

No OL.

400 and 4 tds.

Clutch as hell 4th down play but shouldnt have come to that with how open Coop was when he missed him. The duality of Dak. Time to ride the good side.

3 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Clutch as hell 4th down play but shouldnt have come to that with how open Coop was when he missed him. The duality of Dak. Time to ride the good side.

Exactly.  Still, I’m encouraged that he cut loose and actually threw the ball downfield.  And if he can get the TE involved like that that opens the field for Zeke.

Dak's a young QB who has shown a lot of good along with some really frustrating moments. 

Get a coach who can fix that and design an offense to play to his strengths, paired with a back like Zeke...we can do a lot of fun things moving forward.

Archived