Vernon Hargreaves out for the season

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm pretty sure he's been really bad.  Maybe @bucsfan333 can enlighten us.

He has not been great. Gave up over 1,000 yards his rookie year and was on pace to give up even more last year before he got banged up. We moved him to the slot and he thrived. Gave up something like 4/13 passing against him before he got hurt again.

He looked decent in camp this year and I don't think he was awful Sunday. Our rookies took most of the damage from Brees. And Lavonte when he got stuck covering Michael Thomas.

With Grimes out with a groin injury, we're pretty much screwed. Stewart and Davis (rookies) and Ryan Smith (average at best, awful at worst) are our top three CBs now.

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He has not been great. Gave up over 1,000 yards his rookie year and was on pace to give up even more last year before he got banged up. We moved him to the slot and he thrived. Gave up something like 4/13 passing against him before he got hurt again.

He looked decent in camp this year and I don't think he was awful Sunday. Our rookies took most of the damage from Brees. And Lavonte when he got stuck covering Michael Thomas.

With Grimes out with a groin injury, we're pretty much screwed. Stewart and Davis (rookies) and Ryan Smith (average at best, awful at worst) are our top three CBs now.

So basically what your saying is that we need to pick up Foles and start him in our fantasy leagues this week?

Archived