Week 2: Indianapolis Colts

Ghostnote

There is a whole second half to be played. It would be really nice if it was the opposite of the first half. 

We need to run the ball and get pressure on their QB. I am very disappointed in the defense we are seeing. 

It’s also time that our Oline protect better because, damn.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

We should’ve drafted a QB like I said. At least this means all the Alex Smith Stans will go away now. 

So you wanted a QB over Payne or Guice? 

They will probably in next years draft, I hope they draft Rypien from Boise St in round 2 or 3.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

There is a whole second half to be played. It would be really nice if it was the opposite of the first half. 

We need to run the ball and get pressure on their QB. I am very disappointed in the defense we are seeing. 

Could be, that’s what happened to a certain extent vs AZ.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

In all seriousness, we were completely dominated in the first, its a miracle we're only down 14-3.  

We have a better roster than these guys, maybe we've taken their best shot in the first half.  Make some adjustments, I believe we get the ball first so come down and get some points in the first drive and we're right back in the game.  

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So you wanted a QB over Payne or Guice? 

They will probably in next years draft, I hope they draft Rypien from Boise St in round 2 or 3.

No. I wanted Rudolph in the third round instead of Christian who appears to not be able to play OT in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He’s more accurate. I’d rather have a kicker who’s money from w/in 45 than an erratic kicker from every distance.

He accuracy stats were inflated because we wouldn't attempt long FGs regularly with him.  Also his kickoffs were terrible.

Archived