Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4)

Ty21

Yeah, I can't believe there hasn't been a thread for this game, this game is amazing. The combat, the narrative, the graphics, everything is nailed to perfection. I don't even have a Pro, and the visuals are mind-blowing. I actually like this better than the Arkham games, and that's saying a lot.

GotY contender fo sho.

40 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

The only thing keeping this game from being 10’s across the board has to be those stupid pigeons.  

Tracking down the pigeons? I’m doing that right now lol. If you ever tried to track down song shanties in Assassins Creed Black Flag you should know these pigeons are insanely easier 

21 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Tracking down the pigeons? I’m doing that right now lol. If you ever tried to track down song shanties in Assassins Creed Black Flag you should know these pigeons are insanely easier 

I just tracked down the last six pigeons in the time that’s passed since I posted this

38 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Not a fan of the research labs and swinging thru gas pockets.  Using the spider-drone was cool but I usually keep swinging past when I see purple.  

Anybody know how to get inside the building in the Demons vs Sable Roof challenge?  The red beam brings you to the roof but I can’t seem to find a window or vent to get inside.  

The scene where Peter is talking to Miles at the funeral is on freaking point. I was the exact same way as Miles when my sister passed away. You hear the same like 4 or so lines a million times from people that don’t know what to say.

Edited by Tyty
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 4:13 PM, Tyty said:

The scene where Peter is talking to Miles at the funeral is on freaking point. I was the exact same way as Miles when my sister passed away. You hear the same like 4 or so lines a million times from people that don’t know what to say. 

Are we not doing spoiler tags orrrr