1. 1. Who ya got?

• Steelers by 8+
    • Steelers by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 8+
    • A TIE!!! hahahahaha

1 minute ago, August4th said:

this team is giving me 2012/13 vibes

After 13-3, there was no way this group of guys led by that coach was going to do anything but scratch and fight this year to even make the playoffs. My own view. They're far too arrogant and they did not get better this off-season.

That said, this won't just be a down year. Roethlisberger has two years left on his deal. It's close to the end of an era.

2 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Yea don’t understand that statement at all.

TE is below average.

Without Decastro 3 of the offensive line starters are below average.

Our WR3 is below average.

If you want to talk about all the talent on offense, then acknowledge that it's not across the board.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Right now?  Every.  Other.  Offense.

And you'd be dead wrong. Period. Most teams would kill to have that WR combination and an athletic TE. You talk about that OL? There's one guy missing from the line-up. 3 of the 4 are paid handsomely and the Steelers believe they're among the best in the league period. They get paid that way. Villanueva does not get paid to be "average" let alone below average.

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

After 13-3, there was no way this group of guys led by that coach was going to do anything but scratch and fight this year to even make the playoffs. My own view. They're far too arrogant and they did not get better this off-season.

That said, this won't just be a down year. Roethlisberger has two years left on his deal. It's close to the end of an era.

Yes... That's it...  Not the fact that we drafted niche positions we could've gotten Free Agents at rather than addressing our holes through the draft.

Archived