Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Laptop up and running sorry about that delay.

Matts took rock, after rock, after rock, after rock to the face. Rock, after rock, after rock. He couldn't take it any longer and collapsed on the warehouse floor.

Matts is dead. He was Hectic Henry. 

tenor.gif

Tk3 is next lol

Just now, James said:

They lost their titular character, and nobody but you voted for me. You might want to reevaluate what happened here.

Yep and I still think you're mafia, even more apparent with what Squire pointed out. I'll take getting Matts tonight, you're next.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

People I would like to hear discussions about:

James => Scummy post, white knighting Whicker hard

Orca => Claims other that should be mafia leaning based on the movie. Could this be a mason situation? What if someone had "taken his money"?

Squire => He has been posting, but not saying anything that would draw attention. 

@Woz @AFlaccoSeagulls @11sanchez11 @theuntouchable have all been largely inactive. @Tk3 was here yesterday, but havent heard from him today. 

Does mafia list a player in their wanting discussion on?

1 minute ago, James said:

Why would I ping matts in-thread if I was mafia with him?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Does mafia list a player in their wanting discussion on?

Would be excellent cover ...

Just now, theuntouchable said:

In a game with only three of them, I don’t see both of them mentioning squire and have it actually be true. 

Could've been setting up for matts to buss him if squire had gained any more traction. tk3 could've stayed off the vote but still looked good by saying he might vote squire later on. But yeah, I'm going a little too orca with this theory.

Archived