Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I know that Bryant had a TD pass today, but I'm not a huge fan. I thought I was missing something with the way everyone was really high on him going into the season. Jeffery I can see the appeal for, but Wentz does seem to be spreading the ball around a fair amount, so I don't think that Alshon is the true "#1" there, though he had a nice game today. I think you're going to endure quite a few weeks like last week though. I wouldn't hate that trade if it were the one that you were making - I think it's a definite sell low on Howard.  I'm trying to trade off Howard right now as well, so I support the idea of moving off him. I don't like the reps that Cohen is getting, and I don't like Howard's ongoing injury. There may be others I would try for first.

What about one of the two Broncos WRs?

Just now, MemphisEagles said:

What about one of the two Broncos WRs?

Siemian hasn't been as bad as I thought, so I think there's some upside there. I like DT more than Sanders, but the difference is there is really nominal. They've put up some pretty similar numbers with him at quarterback, if I remember right, so it doesn't appear that he favors one over the other.

If you want to try and shoot for the moon, I'd probably try for Hopkins first...if his owner is nervous about the quarterback situation there, or is weak at running back, he may make that trade, and I think that Hopkins is looking at a season of 170 targets provided he stays healthy. He's just going to be a monster in that regard. I think it's probably unlikely, but I think it's worth a shot if you look at that guy's roster and he's weak at rb and strong at wr.

But DT, Sanders, Jeffrey...I think any of them are okay in this situation. I'd put Jeffrey last out of some injury concerns as well.

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Got this offer:

I send:

Zeke and Pryor

I get:

Ajayi Hopkins M. Lee

This is a PPR

Here is my team:

RB - Zeke, Stewart, Henry, Powell, CJ1K

WR - Pryor, Fitz, Amendola, Ty. Williams, C. Coleman (will be dropped)

We start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 2 Flex

I wouldn't. Zeke>>>Ajayi, I still expect Pryor to outproduce Hopkins because of QB play alone but it's close and I don't trust Lee.

i'd pass 

Couldn't get anyone to bite on a trade for Montgomery this week and I feel like I need to make a deal soon because I hate having one of Montgomery/Hunt on my bench. 

Would I be crazy to try and swap Elliot for OBJ, the guy is a Cowboys fan and would almost certainly make the trade. It would allow me to use this lineup. 2 QB, ppr  

QB: Carr // Winston

RB: Freeman // Hunt 

WR: Evans // OBJ

FLEX: Montgomery

TE: Rudolph

right now with Freeman, Zeke, Montgomery, and Hunt I can't play all 4 RBs and my other starting WR is Kelvin Benjamin. So is it worth it to ship zeke out while upgrading my WR slot and still having three good RBs to play with Tarik Cohen on my bench. 

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I wouldn't. Zeke>>>Ajayi, I still expect Pryor to outproduce Hopkins because of QB play alone but it's close and I don't trust Lee.

i'd pass 

I'm kind of there with you. I think I'd want a better third piece than Lee if I could.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Couldn't get anyone to bite on a trade for Montgomery this week and I feel like I need to make a deal soon because I hate having one of Montgomery/Hunt on my bench. 

Would I be crazy to try and swap Elliot for OBJ, the guy is a Cowboys fan and would almost certainly make the trade. It would allow me to use this lineup. 2 QB, ppr  

QB: Carr // Winston

RB: Freeman // Hunt 

WR: Evans // OBJ

FLEX: Montgomery

TE: Rudolph

right now with Freeman, Zeke, Montgomery, and Hunt I can't play all 4 RBs and my other starting WR is Kelvin Benjamin. So is it worth it to ship zeke out while upgrading my WR slot and still having three good RBs to play with Tarik Cohen on my bench. 

Can you make that trade right now not knowing the full extent of OBJ's health? Not even sure he plays tonight yet, are we? I think I'd want to see that Giants offense with Eli and OBJ as well - That offense has me a little worried. Eli looks done, but it may look a lot better with OBJ. 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can you make that trade right now not knowing the full extent of OBJ's health? Not even sure he plays tonight yet, are we? I think I'd want to see that Giants offense with Eli and OBJ as well - That offense has me a little worried. Eli looks done, but it may look a lot better with OBJ. 

Yeah that's the tough call. Maybe I'll go one more week of trying to move Montgomery and Crowder/Benjamin for a WR like Crabtree/Baldwin/Cooper/etc and if OBJ plays this week I can see how he does and maybe try that Zeke swap if needed. I just want my best 5 players in my lineup and I can't do that right now with Montgomery having to sit. 

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Yeah that's the tough call. Maybe I'll go one more week of trying to move Montgomery and Crowder/Benjamin for a WR like Crabtree/Baldwin/Cooper/etc and if OBJ plays this week I can see how he does and maybe try that Zeke swap if needed. I just want my best 5 players in my lineup and I can't do that right now with Montgomery having to sit. 

For sure. If you're willing to trade Zeke, I'd try guys like AB and Julio as well. 

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Someone is offering Aaron Rodgers. He is willing to trade Rodgers for Phillip Rivers and Buck Allen.

Non-Ppr league

My QBs are Winston:Rivers

RBs: Murray/Henry, Gillislee, JStew, Mixon, Allen, Tolbert

i think i have enough solid WRs(assuming Jordys injury isnt bad) to only need 2 Rbs

Would you do it?

Answered you in the other thread, but yes, I would. 

@Forge I've been offered two separate deals for Doug Martin. Team A is offering Drew Brees. Team B is offering Keenan Allen.

QBs: Marcus Mariota, Andrew Luck
WRs: Antonio Brown, Terrelle Pryor, Tyrell Williams, Pierre Garcon, Kenny Golladay

Allen would solidify the Flex, whereas Brees would give me options at QB. Which trade do you prefer?

2 minutes ago, Tinker Stinkers said:

@Forge I've been offered two separate deals for Doug Martin. Team A is offering Drew Brees. Team B is offering Keenan Allen.

QBs: Marcus Mariota, Andrew Luck
WRs: Antonio Brown, Terrelle Pryor, Tyrell Williams, Pierre Garcon, Kenny Golladay

Allen would solidify the Flex, whereas Brees would give me options at QB. Which trade do you prefer?

4 or 6 pt passing td league? 

Archived