Week 3 GDT - Green Bay (1-0-1) @ Washington (1-1)

Leader

1 minute ago, WaitWhat said:

Meh. Racists aren’t making the playoffs and Pack will be comfortably in first over the next few weeks. Vikings played even worse today at home against a bad Bills team and were blown out. 

WaitWhat?

Oh I think I get it. Kinda

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Just get Rodgers out. Game is over and none of his receivers can catch today. Let Kizer finish the last minute+. No need for Rodgers to take any unnecessary hits in garbage time

Reason #386 why MM is a moron. 

Just now, Howler said:

Wait until the games against the rams and patriots. God help us.

We play better against the good teams.  We're going to beat the Patriots and the Rams.  Patriots are not a good defense.  We're going to scrape out a win against the Rams.

This team is not its first four games.  We've had good records to start seasons the past few years, but we've struggled.  The Packers don't show up as who they are until November. 

Good game guys. I thought for sure we were gonna succumb to the Rodgers magic after he connected on that long bomb. We went too conservative in the 2nd half and left way too much time on the clock for you guys. I still like you as Division winners. Hopefully see you guys in the playoffs (only with a different result from last playoff meeting lol)

14 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Meh. Racists aren’t making the playoffs and Pack will be comfortably in first over the next few weeks. Vikings played even worse today at home against a bad Bills team and were blown out. 

Here's a warning for trolling/baiting.  Don't let it happen again.

Archived