Week 3 GDT - Titans @ Jaguars

FutureIsWhite

I couldn’t help myself , I’m ready to talk this weeks game .. This is a huge game for us , if we win we’re on top of the South with a 2-0 division record but on the other hand if we lose we’re 1-2 and the jags are in clear control of the south through 3 games. 

No one is going to pick us to win even though we swept them last year and arguably have a better roster this year , but life wouldn’t seem right if Titans were favored . The jags have all the momentum , all the attention , and everyone’s eyes on them and frankly they should. They were a few plays always from the super bowl last year , and just beat the Pats pretty handingly but with all that being said Titans defense owns Bortles . 

TITANS DEFENSE - I think we matchup really well against there offense and if our corners can bump there wrs on the line I think we will be getting to Bortles all day ,and with there starting Left tackle now out for the season I’m even more confident we’re gonna give them fitz . I think we contain the run game and hold there offense to 13 points. 

TITANS OFFENSE - if the Titans offense doesn’t commit a turnover for 6 points they should win this game . The Titans can not afford to give free points to this jags team especially if Marcus is out , but I’d bet he is a go this week.  Henry has to have a big game and tire that defense out , we can’t have 3 and outs all day.

Its going to be an intense game but I think we will be up for the challenge . Final score prediction 

Titans 17

Jaguars 13 

Ok on to Jags week...

I am grateful for the coaching and the balls everyone showed last week but I’m just not sure if we can get another W with Gabbert again. Maybe we can maybe he gets more comfortable as he practices each day but I think we need Mariota back if we are going to win. I mean look at Week 17 for example we owned Bortles and the Jags Offense. Their only TD cams off a bad fumble with Mariota and Henry not on the same page. With all of that Mariota had to lift us to victory offensively with big runs and stiff arms. I’m just not sure Gabbert has it in him to throw and run us to victory.

If Mariota doesn’t go I’m sure Vrabel will have more wrinkles thrown at the Jags. I’m sure Adoree on offense would have to be a possibility this week if we have no Mariota 

Defensively the Titans are not scared of Bortles. Last week was the Jags Super Bowl I can easily see the Jags laying an egg vs us this week. Landry Rak and Morgan should eat the Jags O-Line alive.

I have no idea how this game will go but I’ll feel more confident if Marcus can some how go

18 minutes ago, FutureIsWhite said:

I’m sitting in a chemo chair going on 7 hours now and hoping to get some nice Titans talk going and your going to delete my post . Man your guys priorities are certainly more serious then mine . 

I thought you did a great job sir.

I don’t know what to expect on Sunday. Blake owned Vrable’s defense last season but obviously you guys have better personnel than the Texans had. If Fournette plays and the Jags play their conservative offense, we are taking the L. If they are aggressive and let Blake spin it, I like our chances.

We have won 7 straight at home. 

No updates yet on Mariota, Conklin and Lewan yet I assume?

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I don’t know what to expect on Sunday. Blake owned Vrable’s defense last season but obviously you guys have better personnel than the Texans had. If Fournette plays and the Jags play their conservative offense, we are taking the L. If they are aggressive and let Blake spin it, I like our chances.

No updates yet and the way Vrabel is you might not know anything until kickoff like last week ?

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

we stole a win from the texans with a depleted roster with a pretty impressive coaching job, but it wasn’t exactly a sustainable plan for winning. even if we get lewan and kelly back, i don’t like our chances without mariota. i think we drop this one and *hopefully* get healthy, hit our stride, and return the favor in round 2 with y’all this year.

no official updates on any injuries but my hunch is we get lewan and kelly back, conklin is still a week or two out, and i really have no idea with mariota.

37 minutes ago, FutureIsWhite said:

I’m sitting in a chemo chair going on 7 hours now and hoping to get some nice Titans talk going and your going to delete my post . Man your guys priorities are certainly more serious then mine . 

Don't worry about it bro, they're all just joking around. You kept the positive vibes up from the Texans GDT which was clearly the winning edge that we needed, and that's all that matters.

Archived