You Vike That! Week 3 GDT

soflbillsfan

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

because it's the most Billsy thing possible. Suck but don't suck bad enough to get either a ****load of assets or the best talent available.

I've said it many times before but I will never root for this team lose games even if it is in our best interest. I understand how we'd be much be so much better off we'd be with have the #1 pick but I never want to be in that position, especially with having drafted a QB. 

I just think/hope that the BIlls defense shows up eventually and McCoy and Allen do enough to scrap by the likes of the Jets, Dolphins, Lions, etc. 

5 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

If the Bills are as bad as some are predicting, do you think the coaching staff should go, in favor of a more offensive minded coach to help Allen, or does the current staff survive this hypothetical 'disaster' season?

McDermott has shown some very questionable game management skills in his first year and change but I think it would be pretty insane to fire him no matter what happens this season. He broke our playoff drought with a very limited roster and he and Beane (our GM) have started this whole rebuild process. They have taken on a huge amount of dead cap this year with the intention of having a truck load of cap space to spend next offseason (2019) and I would at least give them the chance to let their plan unfold. 

I personally think our defense is going to catch on again at some point because they were excellent last season and we've strengthened that side of the ball in the offseason. It's going to be a rough season but I don't think we'll end up being a complete dumpster fire. If we can get through the next two weeks I think we start getting some things to be positive about. It is still going to be a long season though...

The Vikings are a probable playoff team and the Bills are rebuilding.  As others have said already, this shouldn't be a close one.  Fortunately for the Bills, you are playing the one team in the league that has shown over and over and over and over again that if they can find a way to let one slip away, they are more than capable of finding a way.   As a Vikings fan, I've learned that this team is never so good that the fans can let their guard down. 

I hope I'm not right on this when it comes to tomorrow's game.  I will just say "may the best team win.  (Please?). 

Hehehe.  Seriously, let's hope both teams get a lot out of the experience tomorrow and come out of it without any major injuries.

57 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Rams and Vikings are who I am rooting for out of the NFC and would be very happy to see either win the SuperBowl this year. I just hope each team stays healthy in this game so that Thursday night is as exciting as it can be. 

I'm down with Vikes getting a SB win but the Rams can do one.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Bodine starting at C. I know he isn't good but can he really be any worse then Groy? Miller was better last week and Ducasse has actually graded out well. 

I think it will be a lateral move. Groy has been absolutely atrocious. 

I honestly dont know how Ducasse has been graded well, he honestly has to be the worst starting lineman in the league.

Archived