You Vike That! Week 3 GDT

soflbillsfan

8 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Are you saying that Leslie Frazier is still the DC? Sorry about that.

That was my reaction too. Hope for your guys sake McDermott calls play otherwise Cousins might drop 50 on you while Diggs and Thielen pick it apart. Good luck this week fellas. Heres to an injury free game.

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

That was my reaction too. Hope for your guys sake McDermott calls play otherwise Cousins might drop 50 on you while Diggs and Thielen pick it apart. Good luck this week fellas. Heres to an injury free game.

Think you guys might do that regardless of who we have calling the plays. Our defense looked good when McDermott took over but our offense is going to get absolutely battered and put the defense in some tough spots. 

4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I think the best debate at this point is 

Ed Oliver

Nick Bosa

Trade down for OL and WR help ?

Trade down, trying to accumulate as many picks as possible between #20 & #60...historically the most bang for the buck salary-wise.

21 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I think the best debate at this point is 

Ed Oliver

Nick Bosa

Trade down for OL and WR help ?

Trade down would be nice. Wouldn't go past 7 tho. Every year there seems to be a huge talent drop about right there. 

Between Oliver and Bosa it's a no brainer. Our run defense hasn't been bad but pass rush is non existent. They are 1a and 1b and pass rusher is a much bigger need.

Archived