You Vike That! Week 3 GDT

soflbillsfan

So as brutal as Week 1 was and turned in to Week 2 there were some positive moves that I liked watching and hope they continue to move in the direction against the Vikings. It will be interesting to see if McDermott takes full control of the play calling since he benched Frazier at Half time from making the calls. Allen has already been a lock in to the starting qb position so no guessing there. I am still concerned with him holding on to the ball and some of his decision making but thats what rookies do. Oline has stepped up a bit but still an issue and finally a td was made on the run attack and pass attack so that was good. I am not sure what the bills will do at CB #2 as Vontae quit and took his ball home and Gaines is injured. I am hoping they bring in Beashard Breeland for a visit as I know he would be an instant starter across from Tre and the bills will regain 2.2 mil in cap space with Davis retiring. Hopefully they do not get blown out against the vikings like they did the ravens and show they came to compete. 

Love the title.

Very curious to see what we do at corner. McDermott and Sal both said Pitts looked good but we still need depth there.

As for the game, expecting an ugly one again. Hope we some corrections from Allen and the staff in terms of diagnosing the pressure and changing protection when needed.

This is going to be very, very ugly. 

Zimmer is one of if not the best defensive minded coach in the game today. Even if we have improvements across the OL it will be impossible to tell. 

I don't think the Vikes OL is particular good so we may be able to get pressure but Diggs, Thielan and Rudolph are likely going to have a field day against us. 

Vikings 56

Bills 10

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

This is going to be very, very ugly. 

Zimmer is one of if not the best defensive minded coach in the game today. Even if we have improvements across the OL it will be impossible to tell. 

I don't think the Vikes OL is particular good so we may be able to get pressure but Diggs, Thielan and Rudolph are likely going to have a field day against us. 

Vikings 56

Bills 10

I think we will lose but I don't think it will be that bad. As good as Viking offense is I think McDermott taking over the play calling helped our defense turn the corner. And Cook may not suit up so...

I expect this game to get out of hand quickly as the Vikings attack and get to Josh. Defensively, we will not have an answer to their passing attack, but expect to totally shut down what I see as a weak Viking running attack. This game would be embarrassing if it weren't for the fact that there isn't anyone out there who doesn't think the Vikings are a very tough playoff caliber team and we are...well, we're working a process, aka the nicest way ever to say rebuilding.

Bills Too freakin' little

Vikings Far more than they need to win

Yup, I'm saying the points won't matter. A 20+ point loss is still an ugly loss!

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Must be nice.

My favorite player growing up was Trent Edwards. 

Different eras.

Well to be fair I was real young when Beebe was there. But I went as him for Halloween one year when I was like 4. 

Unfortunately, I was also a part of the Trent Edwards era. Lee Evans and Terrance McGee were my dudes.

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Well to be fair I was real young when Beebe was there. But I went as him for Halloween one year when I was like 4. 

Unfortunately, I was also a part of the Trent Edwards era. Lee Evans and Terrance McGee were my dudes.

Lol totes kidding about Trent. 

I was actually talking about my favorite players that I’ve seen play for the team.

Stevie J, Fitzy, Lee Evans, Kyle Williams, Shady

Archived