Jump to content
43M

Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

Recommended Posts

Surprised Hakeem Butler is still available.  I guess he really disappointed in AZ.  With the expanded practice squads, he must really have terrible hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, DR43 said:

Surprised Hakeem Butler is still available.  I guess he really disappointed in AZ.  With the expanded practice squads, he must really have terrible hands.

A non-blocking TE that can't catch.  Who would not want him?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, jebrick said:

A non-blocking TE that can't catch.  Who would not want him?

 

But he's a wide receiver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DR43 said:

But he's a wide receiver.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/hakeem-butler

When the worst trait is hands for a 6'6 225 receiver, he is a TE or he is stocking shelves at Walmart.  You would think it is correctable with a jugs machine but perhaps he does not have the mentality to concentrate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jebrick said:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/hakeem-butler

When the worst trait is hands for a 6'6 225 receiver, he is a TE or he is stocking shelves at Walmart.  You would think it is correctable with a jugs machine but perhaps he does not have the mentality to concentrate.

Panthers signed him.  I dont know if his hands are his worst traits but were underwhelming in camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this season the worst ever for the most injuries through 3 weeks? I can't believe all the IR designations, many are season ending.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha the Jets Hahahaha released Hahahaha Bell hahahahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...