Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

18 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

While true, he unfollowed everyone (following 0) and deleted all photos. I don't know if he went through the Raiders stuff specifically first, but he just scrubbed his entire IG.

Then that changes the narrative but it is still unusual behavior. He just seems very unbalanced and emotional of late. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, warfelg said:

Raiders signed Richie Incognito.  We need the Raiders on Hard Knocks.

Yep. And they're eligible. They couldn't do it last year cause Gruden was a first year HC but I betting they are itching to get him on camera. Add AB and Richie, the Raiders are clearly the best choice. Might as well chalk it up. 

I would wonder if they would prefer to save the Raiders for their Vegas adventure season, but yeah....it might be TOO good to pass up this year. There is not one better "hey we just have cameras at practice lets see what happens" team this year.

And I really, really, reallyreallyreally want the constant "AB is late again" story line to be national. Because there is no way thats not en entire segment of an episode. 

19 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

I would wonder if they would prefer to save the Raiders for their Vegas adventure season, but yeah....it might be TOO good to pass up this year. There is not one better "hey we just have cameras at practice lets see what happens" team this year.

And I really, really, reallyreallyreally want the constant "AB is late again" story line to be national. Because there is no way thats not en entire segment of an episode. 

The problem with planning on them for the Vegas year is that they have an exemption if they somehow make the playoffs this year. I think the Raiders have too many storylines and personalities to pass this up.

3 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

The problem with planning on them for the Vegas year is that they have an exemption if they somehow make the playoffs this year. I think the Raiders have too many storylines and personalities to pass this up.

Good call. Playoffs for them didn't really cross my mind as I see them as 3rd in their division at best. I do think that those rules are only to avoid mandatory selection -- So I wonder if the NFL could go, look guys its this year or next year, take your pick but you ARE doing it. 

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose this is sort of ceiling stock but I'm curious for those of you who have kids where do you get your youth size jerseys? I'm looking for a decent priced but I'm not looking for a knock-off Jersey. I want to get my kids a couple of good quality jerseys but my son is 7 years old daughter is 4. I was wondering if there was a site other than nfl.com where it might be a little cheaper but you're still getting relatively the same quality Jersey.

• 2 weeks later...