Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

Y’all see the story about Deion only wanting his sons and Hunter to play for certain NFL teams? Eagles, Niners, Cowboys, Commanders, Ravens, and Falcons are it. So basically his teams, Eagles and XCommanders. 

9 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Y’all see the story about Deion only wanting his sons and Hunter to play for certain NFL teams? Eagles, Niners, Cowboys, Commanders, Ravens, and Falcons are it. So basically his teams, Eagles and XCommanders. 

Didn't Deion also play for the Commanders? I thought he and Darrell Green played on the same team once towards the end of both their careers? Just looked it up, yep he was there in 2000. The year before he went to the Ratbirds. 

16 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Didn't Deion also play for the Commanders? I thought he and Darrell Green played on the same team once towards the end of both their careers? Just looked it up, yep he was there in 2000. The year before he went to the Ratbirds. 

Missed that. Lol. Man he Jerry Rice-Ed his ending didn’t he. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, warfelg said:

MEion is a clown and will say anything for attention nowadays. All style and no substance. I see his coaching tenure in Colorado ending in disaster. 

8 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

MEion is a clown and will say anything for attention nowadays. All style and no substance. I see his coaching tenure in Colorado ending in disaster. 

There’s also the fact he didn’t go to a single recruit house and now the sons are saying to DM them about transferring. 

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Ending?  I guess continuing in disaster for a little while.

20 hours ago, warfelg said:

Trey Hendricks and Tee Higgins both requested trades.

Beginning of the end for that franchise...it will be Borrow next, no one wants to be there...

Just now, rlon said:

Beginning of the end for that franchise...it will be Borrow next, no one wants to be there...

I'm not sure they've ever gotten out of the end. They have a couple good seasons and make people forget they're the Bungles. 

10 hours ago, jebrick said:

Hendricks would be a great pickup for the Steelers but after Cam retires

I don’t think so, not a replacement at all, too much of a tweener. He’d have to gain at least 20 lbs…imo.

On 5/4/2024 at 5:46 PM, jebrick said:

He does not want to play football anymore.

Did he really ever? My most hated Steeled player in the last decade…he absolutely sucks.